• Total voters

phantastic91

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
new super mario world would be nice. i voted for new rpg. i hope they don't make new super mario bros. it was so easy that i didn't find myself having fun at all. i rather fly and ride on the color Yoshi than what was offered in NSMB.

ninten__dude

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
1. Super Mario World 2 - NSMB kinda sucked to me. (Thank god for Lunar Magic)
2. Mario Golf DS and Wii - Why doesn't any one else like this series? I admit it's too easy, but if they fix it it would be a lot better. And like the other mario golf/tennis games, this would probably be first.
3. Paper Mario DS - Remember when that series was fun?(pre-Super Paper Mario)
4. Super Mario Sunshine Wii - SMG just didn't work for me. Is it just me or is mario going downhill? And aiming fludd w/ the wii remote? Awesomeness!

DrYHeLL

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I personally would like a 2-d side scroller but with Paper Mario and with less text....wayyyyyyyyyyy less text. An I would like Bowser and Luigi to be back but not Peach... WTF Umbrella? maybe Wario or Yoshi instead....Yoshi...

Oh and no more flip zone or w/e it is that was terrible.

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
New Super Mario Bros 2. Loved the first one. I remember getting sent a questionnaire from NoA shortly after registering the game when it came out.

DrOMFG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Either a 2D Mario game for the wii or a 3D mario game for the ds
biggrin.gif

Tyralyon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
ninten__dude said:
2. Mario Golf DS and Wii - Why doesn't any one else like this series? I admit it's too easy, but if they fix it it would be a lot better. And like the other mario golf/tennis games, this would probably be first.
My vote went for other Mario game. I think Mario Golf is by far the best Mario spinoff ever made, and I loved both the N64 and GC versions.
I don't think it's too easy, the whole point of the game is to play multiplayer, and that only gets as easy as the level of your friends
smile.gif
It's one of the 3-4 games that always gets played when me and my friends gather for gaming. Just wish there was an option for more players than 4, and more than 2 good courses.

As for a regular Mario game, a 2D one please... We just had a 3D one for the Wii (which I loved), but 3D just doesn't suit the DS...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision the new...