GBAtemp Pirate
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So I want to get a new computer since mine is old and also wana update it to windows 7 and I found couple of choices.

I found this 320Gb Hard drive and 3G Memory for $300 and also this 1TB hard drive and 8Gb Ram for $500.
I don't care much about the Hard drive since if I get the 320Gb one, most likely I would also get and external hard drive of 1TB or 500Gb.
but what I care is the Memory. the one I have now is a shitty probably less than 1Gb so 3Gb memory might b good but, how good is the 8Gb memory cpus? I know it will be better than the 3Gb one obviously, but can someone give me an example of whenever you run a program on the 3gb and the 8gb?

Cermage

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
uhhh i think you should look into how computers work firstly.

cpu's clock speed isn't measured in bytes, they're measured in hertz.
more ram doesn't necessarily mean faster, you could have 16gb of ddr400 ram and still wont be as fast as 4gb ddr2 @ 1066mhz.

couple of questions
where are you looking at to get these prices?
what are you going to be using the computer for?
are you willing to build your own? if so how much are you willing to spend?

C175R

GBAtemp Pirate
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Oo I kinda get what you are saying.
I just went to read something and I've read that for it will be a waste getting 8GB memory unless if I have 64 OS.
And no. lol I found them on Bestbuy Thanks giving ad. lol both of em comes with screen and Free Printer
shy.gif

and most likely for web,music and gaming.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1