Hardware Which is the best controller adapter?

FliP0x

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I know there have been a few discussions about certain adapters. What I am interested in are opinions from actual users. I am only interested in adapters that support multiple controllers, not just single conversion (eg. WiiU to USB etc.)

So far I heard about the Magic NS and the Titan One.

Magic NS is cheap and supports Xbox One controllers wirelessly (I should mention that I only have Xbox controllers laying around, as well as some android usb controllers), but it doesn't have force feedback on triggers and analog sticks.

Titan One apparently has all that, but it's more expensive and not easily available as the Magic NS.

Are there any other adapters that I maybe have not heard of? Force feedback, wireless and rumble are important aspects for me, else I could just get a cheap wired controller with no feedback.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You could upgrade to titan two, but you did say cheap so nevermind.

I mean I dunno except I have titan one/two which i use, isn't it possible to use gamecube controllers by plugging it into the usb, wait that has missing functions. Sorry not much help. :ninja:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHNH5pnioQk