Hacking Which exploit should I use now

jackfavvv

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've been using Leeful v8 exploit on 6.72 for quite some time now and unfortunately only has 60% success rate for me.
I heard GoldHEN is more stable. Can someone recommend me a Userguide based exploit with GoldHEN & PS4Debug payload?

arfgh

Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
back in time i have read ppl and even to Leeful saying that best results were on '6.72 v6'.
Anyways there is a new kenel exploit by sleirsgoevey from some months ago, that nobody have spoken much... you should try it !

Reason of that success rate of yours is not hen, just the kernel exploit.

jackfavvv

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
back in time i have read ppl and even to Leeful saying that best results were on '6.72 v6'.
Anyways there is a new kenel exploit by sleirsgoevey from some months ago, that nobody have spoken much... you should try it !

Reason of that success rate of yours is not hen, just the kernel exploit.
Can you give me the link?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you mean the link by @KiiWii , no. I tested it on my phone, and it's just a normal online host. you can self host if you want though. it's not hard to do,. it's what I personally prefer.

jackfavvv

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
if you mean the link by @KiiWii , no. I tested it on my phone, and it's just a normal online host. you can self host if you want though. it's not hard to do,. it's what I personally prefer.
No, I was quoting the other person... I also tried the one that kiiwii mentioned, immediately kernal panic twice in a row with tons of out of memory errors. At this point I just need an exploit that gets cached into your users guild.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I know what you're talking about. just click on the 6.72 beside the linux link. if it's like most other online hosts that have multiple versions, it will only cache the 6.72 host page and payloads.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

No, I was quoting the other person... I also tried the one that kiiwii mentioned, immediately kernal panic twice in a row with tons of out of memory errors. At this point I just need an exploit that gets cached into your users guild.

I don't know about the user guide. I just use the browser. you just have to find one that works well. I think someone made a psphive modded self host with at least goldhen, not sure about the other. it's supposed to work very well.

if you don't want the trouble of adding the payloads, just replace ones already there. it will work. it would be much easier, but it would require self hosting if you're okay with that.

jackfavvv

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think I know what you're talking about. just click on the 6.72 beside the linux link. if it's like most other online hosts that have multiple versions, it will only cache the 6.72 host page and payloads.

I don't know about the user guide. I just use the browser. you just have to find one that works well. I think someone made a psphive modded self host with at least goldhen, not sure about the other. it's supposed to work very well.

if you don't want the trouble of adding the payloads, just replace ones already there. it will work. it would be much easier, but it would require self hosting if you're okay with that.
Never tried self hosting before so I'm a complete newb outside of using webhost exploits. I've never had any luck with psphive/psphwoar either. For awhile I've been using night-king's host based on leeful, that seem like the best option with very little out of memory errors. But still around 60% success rate. I'll keep on looking, I guess.

Has any of the currently available exploits improved on it's stability? The last I checked, they fixed the rest mode.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
stability is usually determined by the exploit, so the exploit is lousy, expect to get memory errors and kp's. I still get them on 5.05, but not that often. usually the more graphics a page has, the more likely of failure. I use xproject, which does have a lot of graphics, so I could probably improve on that if I used something minimal.

btw, as @Leeful himself put to me, you're essentially minimizing the browser, so it's in memory. you're not actually closing it with the ps button.

jackfavvv

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, the kernel panics are becoming worry some for me since after a got one a week ago, the system wouldn't boot up and asked me to go to safe mode on startup. Luckily everything went back to normal after I restarted the console a few times. Yeah you are very fortunate to be on 5.05, though I heard KPs are very rare. Do you know if 7.02/7.55 currently has less kernel panics?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes, both have them. I've heard 7.02 usually has memory errors, but kp's still happen. my ps4 was on 3.xx when I got it like 5+ years ago. I don't play the ps4 at all, which is how I ended up on 5.05.

jackfavvv

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wait, so is 7.55 now better than 6.72?
Sorry, I'm but out of touch with news on the exploit for awhile now.

arfgh

Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
^^ you can use the programs miniweb or Exploit Host Server v1.3.exe to host it in your computer local ip. Then from the console you put on browser the pc local ip by this way:

http://computer_local_ip/index.html

Of course the console network must be configure in the same local ip range of your computer.

yacine_ng

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
HEN 2.1.3b > GoldHEN v1.x
try to use leeful v10 on 6.72
ps: there is no way to avoid kps. Only fw 5.05 has no kps.
good luck.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Not a lot, just relaxing