Jakob95

I am the Avatar
OP
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to download new Apps for my ipod. It doesn't matter if its free or if its a paid app. I have the App Store and Installous. Here are the APPS I already have.

APPS:
AccuWeather, AppGmail, Dog Wisteler, Facebook, Google Earth, Pandora, Speed Test, Blackra1n, textPlus, AIM, IM+, League Pass, Battery Magic.

Games: 3 point, AgeOfWar, Bounceon, COD Zombies, Crash Kart, doodleJump, Familly Guy Uncensored, Fastlane, FSS Hockey, iBasketball, BubbleWrap, EliminatePro, Tetris, Touchgrind, Taptap Revenge 3, Paper Toss, World Cup Table Tennis, Tap Tap Revenge 1, Cartoon Wars Gunner.

I want to download some more APps and games. Also which APP should I get for IRC? There are a lot of apps for IRC and I don't know which is the best. Doesn't matter if its paid or free.

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
it turns ur ipod to a flashlight its free so you got ntng to lose
get iFart its so damn unny itl make all your friends and family laugh

Serabii

Trophies
XP
Country
Get these games N.O.V.A., Rock Band, Osu! (on cydia), Rythm Tap, Earth Worm Jim, Voltron, Alive4ever, Song Summoner, Innotia.

Incase of apps, I don't usually install some unwanted nicknacks just the bare essentials like twitter, facebook, YM, fring, Photoshop mobile (it's not as powerful as the PC counterpart but heck it's free!)

DeadLocked

Bi-Winning.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Beautiful graphics, open world and around 8 hours gameplay.

Ravensword: The Fallen King (£3.99)
Beautiful graphics, RPG Oblivion Elder Scrolls type format, open world, updated regularly.

Song Summoner Encore (£5.99)
Strategy type turn based. Made by square enix. Can be compared to Final Fantasy Advanced in gameplay and format. Utilises ipod's music for in game bonuses and strategy.

N.O.V.A (£3.99)
1st person shooter, stunning visuals, Online 4 player versus (wifi or local) or single player campaign.

Dark Blade

Flippin' Insane
Trophies
XP
Country
I agree with Rockstar
IFart is the app to download!
grog.gif

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
OP
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know any good MMO games. Like MMORPG and MMO FPS games for the Ipod? I found some that are MMORPG But they have bad graphics and don't look good. I like RPGs like Maplestory or World Of Warcraft anything like that on the iToucH>?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Well then.. Go wash your clothes to make it all perfect :D