Gaming Which 3DS game to get?

mkdms14

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only downside to Shin Megami Tensei 4 at least for me it was is you have to grind an unbelievable amount at the very beginning. If you can handle that the rest of the game is really enjoyable.

Kirito-kun

Disciple of GabeN
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Um... Is anyone going to mention Fire Emblem: Awakening? Like serious, that's one of the best 3DS games out there. It was in such demand that it was extremely difficult for me to find a single copy when it came out. The supply issue should be resolved by now so there's no reason not to buy it.

Serious, this is the game that you get a 3DS for.

joshstyle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's a 50% sale of MH3U in the eshop now, highly recommended.
Other then that, Fire Emblem: Awakening is probably the best 3DS game now.

P

pasc

Um... Is anyone going to mention Fire Emblem: Awakening? Like serious, that's one of the best 3DS games out there. It was in such demand that it was extremely difficult for me to find a single copy when it came out. The supply issue should be resolved by now so there's no reason not to buy it.

I gotta admit I was tempted by this one despite never having played a previous installment...

However back then I was too busy playing a certain DS Game and wouldn't want to afford the luxus of playing 3 Games at once (Metroid Prime is also still on my todolist.... )

Kirito-kun

Disciple of GabeN
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I gotta admit I was tempted by this one despite never having played a previous installment...

However back then I was too busy playing a certain DS Game and wouldn't want to afford the luxus of playing 3 Games at once (Metroid Prime is also still on my todolist.... )

Then put the game on your to-play list. You don't need to have played a previous installment to enjoy Awakening, although you might find it a bit too difficult unless you play on the lowest difficulty level. If you want to see if you like the mechanics, try playing a few levels of Fire Emblem on GBA. The mechanics are very similar to awakening, although awakening is much more polished.

seyunx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Already waiting for Fire Emblem: Awakening (Seriously not letting that one slide after trying the demo) on the mail, also Animal Crossing (simple fun), the three games I listed are the ones that I was attracted to the most. I still plan on getting more games when I can.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, lol +1