Which 3DS Card Should I Get? With tips plz

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by blaziner, Mar 29, 2011.

Mar 29, 2011
  1. blaziner
    OP

Newcomer blaziner Member

United States
    I'm getting a 3ds flash card, but I want a really good one, I want one that i know will be supported with patches and w/e.

I would love you very much if you could possibly link me to a trusted site where i could buy your favoright flash card from, please give me a site for canadians...

as for tips, i would love if anyone can give me some advice about stuff like, how to use it, what to look out for, how not to ruin your ds, if u can. Anything would be helpful.

2. DigitalDeviant

Member DigitalDeviant GBAtemp Addict

United States
    there are no 3DS mode flashcarts yet, check the DS section and flash cart sticky for info on DS flash carts that work on 3DS.

3. Schlupi

Member Schlupi Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniacâ„¢

United States
    Isn't this what Shoptemp is for?

Did you read the sticky? You should read the important looking topics (and rules) before posting. Just saying. [​IMG]

4. blaziner
    OP

Newcomer blaziner Member

United States
    crap ya... i just read that on r4... poop in my mouth. [​IMG]

5. CrispyYoshi

Member CrispyYoshi GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    Though there isn't a way to run in "3DS Mode" as of yet (anything the older DS models can't do), there are still some flash cards that support the 3DS. Two notable ones are the EZ-Flash Vi and the AceKard 2i. I recommend either, and both of them are backwards compatible. From what I can tell, the Acekard 2i has more frequent updates than the EZ-Flash Vi, but as an owner of the EZ-Flash Vi, I have yet to run into any incompatibility problems. (I also have save-stating. hehe~)

Anyways, in order to run either of them on the 3DS, a firmware update is required, but even that is very simple to do... you just need to do it (only once) on another DS prior to using it on your 3DS, so keep that in mind.

6. Antoids

Newcomer Antoids Advanced Member

United States
    supercard dstwo is optimal

protip: buy the smallest memory you can and pay for your own microsd cards separately. it'll be cheaper

7. lompoc

Banned lompoc Banned

United States
    dstwo is best with arcade im ordering one friday so im happy cant wait