where my order ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

spoorsm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Can someone help me out please, i placed an order 9 days ago, then i recieved an email saying my phone number was required for delivery, which i replied to. I have since opened another ticket asking what the delay is and as yet have not had a reply. The items are in stock, whats the hold up ? my order is #19675

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Apparently it's something to do with a christmas rush and hong kong post taking their sweet time.

There are other threads about this, reading them tells me it should take your package between 2 to 5 weeks. Maybe 8 weeks.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
spoorsm said:
Can someone help me out please, i placed an order 9 days ago, then i recieved an email saying my phone number was required for delivery, which i replied to. I have since opened another ticket asking what the delay is and as yet have not had a reply. The items are in stock, whats the hold up ? my order is #19675

Patience is a GREAT virtue to have.

spoorsm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
ShadowSoldier said:
spoorsm said:

Patience is a GREAT virtue to have.

Maybe so but if you dont ask you dont get lol, just had a reply to my ticket saying it will be posted today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Lol K3N1.