Hacking Hardware Homebrew Where is the Gamepad driver stored

AlphaCraft9658

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Sorry to say but that won't work. NUSspli depends on Tiramisu/Aroma APIs not available through homebrew mode via browser exploit. WUP Installer refuses to install system titles.

Anyway, I did a mistake before: It's not about beeing able to pair a gamepad but Wii motes.

@GaryOderNichts is there a way to load full blown Tiramisu or Aroma from Bluubomb?
Wiimotes still work perfectly. And he doesn't have functional pro controllers. They're broken. But Wiimotes work. I would imagine installing the Payload loader from Aroma, loaded through Bluubomb, if possible.

AlphaCraft9658

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@AlphaCraft9658 Better to not mess with the NAND until we know the root of the issue. See my last edit:
He had injected code into the RAM of the console with JGecko U, when his gamepad disconnected. The RAM data might have shifted and the tool might have messed with the wrong addresses. We don't exactly know why. I'll try to convince him to grab the logs before continuing with fixes that might not even work. Also I'll mention we don't exactly know what causes this issue and the logs can help out. We should not try to fix the wrong thing and potentially break even more. I'm not sure when he will be online again, though.

V10lator

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

AlphaCraft9658

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
How? RAM is temporary, a reboot will fix that.

Yea, that's the best thing. Why do assumptions when you can clearly see what's going on? ;) Also what you said after:
I also don't know why incorrectly writing in the RAM would break a driver or firmware. Only if it was written in a way it would overwrite the driver somehow. It seems rather unrealistic. That's especially why we should look what exactly broke and what is going on.

Reactions: V10lator

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4