Where can I get a MicroSDHC reader?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by FullgoreEXE, Mar 16, 2010.

Mar 16, 2010
  1. FullgoreEXE
    OP

Member FullgoreEXE GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    So I got an Ak2i and luckily it was the real deal. Unfortunately, the 8GB SDHC card that came with it didn't work in my old Trans Flash USB 2.0 that was bundled with my old R4. That, and the SD card that came with the microSDHC is too big - The one that you put the MicroSDHC card in, so I can't really use an SD reader.. It literally won't fit (inb4that'swhatshesaid). So I need a MicroSDHC USB reader.. Does anyone know where I can find one?

2. iwakura

Member iwakura HHNNNNNNGGGG

United States
    honestly, the shipping would make it pointless to buy online. I'd just pick one up from your local electronics store for 3-5 bucks.

I've never actually ran into a microSD reader that didn't read my MicroSDHC though...and I've used plenty of cheap ones (bundled with R4, Ak2i, etc)

3. FullgoreEXE
    OP

Member FullgoreEXE GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    The one I got with my R4 is a transflash usb 2.0. It doesn't work with my 8GB Sandisk >:

4. CannonFoddr

Member CannonFoddr Regular GBATemp Lurker

United Kingdom
    Unfortunately this won't help as I'm in UK - but over here we have '99p' and '£1' shops where's everything is a pound (or 99p)
    I found in one of these shop a SD card reader - & by using the SD Adaptor (which the MicroSD card fits into) & using one of these £1 SD card readers, I found it saw my 8Gb Sandisk MicroSD card just fine

5. woutervanesch

Newcomer woutervanesch Newbie

Netherlands
    dealextreme FTW