Hacking WHEN WILL THE IOSU EXPLOIT COME OUT??

Do you think the IOSU exploit will ever be released?

• YES

Votes: 18 26.9%
  • NEVER

Votes: 49 73.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Damon_girl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So can someone clear this up for me? Why is the kernel exploit for the Wii U different from the kernel exploit used on the 3DS? For the Wii U, it seems like we only have a userland exploit but in almost every thread on here people have been referring to the recent hacks as kernel exploits and it's really confusing to me.

gameboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So can someone clear this up for me? Why is the kernel exploit for the Wii U different from the kernel exploit used on the 3DS? For the Wii U, it seems like we only have a userland exploit but in almost every thread on here people have been referring to the recent hacks as kernel exploits and it's really confusing to me.

because the colonel uses doesnt just use 23 herbs and spices, he measures them very carefully to provide a unique and delicious flavor everyone can enjoy

yoshinatsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
You want an answer? You've got to look in the past.
Name me one pre-8th generation console that hasn't been fully hacked.
Smart people will always find a way around any limitation, either by hardware means, or software means.
Even if Hykem's exploit isn't released at all, eventually there will be some other way of doing it.
It's not a matter of if. It's a matter of when.

Reactions: Gomza

Supster131

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Smea released his ISOU. Or at least the source code. You happy?
He released his CFW, not the IOSU exploit.
The stuff he released cannot be released without an IOSU exploit.

Anyways... just gonna throw out some prediction that came from my ass.
I think we're going to get an IOSU exploit sometime in the Summer. The thing is though, when the IOSU exploit is released, we would have already gotten a new Wii U update which patches the current kernel exploit. So I don't expect IOSU until the Summer and until after we get an update. IOSU will still work on this supposed new firmware, but without a kexploit, you obviously won't be able to use it. People will find a kexploit for this new version, but will keep it even more private than the one we have now (to avoid a leak). People who are stupid enough to update will start bitching, while those who stay on 5.5.1 or under, will be able to enjoy the benefits of IOSU.

Last edited by Supster131,

ARVI80

Trophies
XP
Country
I like this thread, it's amusing.

I have been posting notes in the dvd drive for days now, asking Ninty for isou hacks. I think I'm getting somewhere cause today my Wii U is on fire and I can see everything inside it has to offer.... This is hot stuff.

Next step is to summon Crowley.

Last edited by ARVI80,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BigOnYa series S is the way to go, its a bargain for a capable system