When will my package from ModChipCentral arrive?

YamiZee

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I ordered a Gateway from modchipcentral last wednesday 01/29/2015, and have yet to receive it. It's only been 5 days, but the site boasts of fast shipping to america. I live in california. I emailed them 3pm today and have yet to recieve a reply. It's 10pm now. Is this normal? Am I worried over nothing?

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
You ordered it Wednesday, it likely shipped Thursday, and the first day never counts. That means you start counting from Friday. Friday is day one. Saturday is day two. Sunday is not a shipping day. Monday is day three.

You still have a bit of a window for their five to seven day anticipated shipping.

YamiZee

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Ok good good. However I began looking up reviews of the site and nearly everywhere its said to be close to being a scam site with horrible customer service and defective products. I should've done my research earlier but their site is on gateways official reseller list, so I thought it was fine. Has anyone else had any experience with the site? I will wait and see...

Nathan Drake

Trophies
XP
Country
You count business days, which is Monday-Friday, weekends don't count. Day 1 is Friday and day 2 is Monday, etc. Ordering from modchipcentral can take upto 1-2 weeks to get to you depending on where you live in the US.
That depends entirely on the shipping company. Fedex and UPS for example, unless you're a business or have paid for high priority shipping, Saturday doesn't count. Your package may still transfer over the course of Saturday, but odds are it will sit in a limbo from Friday evening to Monday morning. Something like this would end up arriving likely via USPS though, and USPS still operates completely on Saturday, so you can safely count that as one of the days.

Nathan Drake

Trophies
XP
Country
They don't ship to the US by USPS, your limited to UPS. Postal service through them is limited to some Canadian customers only.

http://www.modchipcentral.com/store/shipping.html

It glaringly obvious you haven't used them before to give specifics.
Don't get snippity just because I don't possess all the knowledge about this particular shop. My guess would have been perfectly accurate, and it was reasonable to assume that an item shipping out of Canada as small as a flash cart kit would ship via local post transferred to USPS. No need to edit your post specifically to be an ass over a single day difference.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: there was a "HD" redrawn version of :creep: someone made at one point but i didnt save it