I checked Nintendo's website and it said that the MSRP is $300. Then retailers decided to break my dream. I checked Amazon and it's EDIT: $422. $122 MORE than IN NINTENDO'S WEBSITE. A bit overpriced :/ (Alright fine i admit im broke) Should i wait till the price is decreased until it reaches near the MSRP OR should i wait until at least a Homebrew entrypoint is found? Or maybe.. should i sell my soul to the Nintendo gods?