Hacking When the 3DS does get hacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pocchama1996

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Problem I have isn't actually walking, that's great the walking for coins, but the problem is that I only get 10 coins a day thats a mere 1000 steps. I walk atleast 5000 to 10000 steps a day. I'd like to get coins for that.

RNorthex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KingVamp said:
RemixDeluxe said:
I was hoping there would be no negative comments on trying to do this legitimately. While at the same time I want a way to gain max coins I wanted to know if there would be some way to remove the limiter of how many you can gain in a day and possibly remove the limiter of how many you can hold.
When/if 3DS get hack yes, but is it that serious? Take away the fun of it...

+1
but like just one guy said earlier in one topic, it can prevent you from completing a game and trading it back, which sucks for legit users

i myself do the walking and if i'm not going anywhere, i use my weird leg-shaking habbit to get the 1000steps
biggrin.gif

imo it should be 1 coin for 1000steps, or at least 500

Antoids

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just sleep it, put it in my hand, rest my hand on my leg and shake my leg idly, I have that bad habit, might as well put it to use.

I get all ten daily coins in an hour or two.

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
pocchama1996 said:
Problem I have isn't actually walking, that's great the walking for coins, but the problem is that I only get 10 coins a day thats a mere 1000 steps. I walk atleast 5000 to 10000 steps a day. I'd like to get coins for that.
So do what I did on Sunday.
I set the date back to Thursday and I walked about 6000 steps in the space of an hour, changing the date after 1,000-2,000 steps.

OctopusRift

GBATemp's Local Octopus, Open 9am-2am. "Not Yet"
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Is there a possibility for hacking the amount of coins or pedometer steps. I remember back when pokemon heartgold/soulsiver here was an action replay cheat to gain max watts and was hoping there would be a similar hack to this.
Now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, so smart it doesnt even exist