Pedobear

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I startup CBDS it works fine. When I open library, it immediately loads the first book (i would not know why) and it just freezes.
Help? (PS: Cyclods Evo, Newest Version of CBDS, and I'm doing this with a 1 gb folder of manga)

Joshunar

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
Mine also works fine. It might be because you have a whole gig of comics loaded on to there. pictowinds compresses it good, so i couldnt imagine how much you really have.

JDandy

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
smurfbear said:
I cut'd it into 25 MB pieces, but it still won't run.
Can someone post 2.1 or lower?

How many pages per cbds file? It tends to take longer the more pages there are to load, and there is a maximum.
Also, did you DLDI patch it? (You probably did, but that's all I can think of now)

Pedobear

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Cyclods autopatches. I put 25 chapters per folder so hm hmm (brb) (back) 15-16 pages per chapter, 25 chapters, sooo... 16x25-15x25= from 375 to 400

bRKcRE

Trophies
XP
Country
there may be a limit on the number of files in the folder at any one time.. i think it is a limitation of the file system, not CBDS.. try 100 or less and see if that works

Broco Lee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
smurfbear said:
The Cyclods autopatches. I put 25 chapters per folder so hm hmm (brb) (back) 15-16 pages per chapter, 25 chapters, sooo... 16x25-15x25= from 375 to 400
Thats not a problem. I have folders with 75+ cbds files, each one around 30 pages and no problemo.

BUT sometimes the picto ds program fail converting some files. Just delete them and convert them again.

CPhantom

The Noob :(
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, when using CBDS, I noticed that it usually allows up to about 300 pictures, and then it starts to lag to hell and back. So yeah.

Try it with about 300 pictures max and see if that helps.

CPhantom

The Noob :(
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
smurfbear said:
thanks for your help guys, ill try CP's post.
PS: Could someone please Post a place where I can get 2.1
Hmmm, Ped0bear and CP. This tickles my fancy.

well, version 3 here here: http://cbds.free.fr/?language=en

EDIT: OH CRAP,

34h6sf9.gif

Mavromatis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
CPhantom said:
Well, when using CBDS, I noticed that it usually allows up to about 300 pictures, and then it starts to lag to hell and back. So yeah.

Try it with about 300 pictures max and see if that helps.
I'm reading 366 pages comics mostly. A year worth of Peanuts plus cover. And never got any lag but try defraging the SD to solve the lags.
For the smurf's problem I can say update. I had the same issue and also garbled picture on the old ones randomly.

Pedobear

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks guys. I'm loading a single chapter (14 pictures...) and it still won't work. I'm going to try Dan's 2.2 Link

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: It's Mayday fellas