Hacking When I try install game i get error pls help

legendheaven

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using exfat so I can't install big games and İ use nut server but diablo gives this errors: "Failed to read NSP metadata " and "Unknown NCA magic (decryptionfailed?):2246578310
How can I install the game?

PHiLiPZ

Trophies
XP
Country
Slovakia
That may be true but it certainly has nothing to do with exfat filesystem whose main advantage over fat32 is the removal of 4GB filesize limit. And on fat32 bigger games can be installed too so I can’t follow your logic.

Btw 1B (byte) consists of 8b (bits).
G as 2^10 vs g as 10^3 I don’t care about.

Last edited by PHiLiPZ,

Undwiz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fat32 is what does not let you put files over 4GB on SD to install. Exfat you can use any file size that does not exceed the size of the SD card. As far as nut server ..... never used it.

I am pretty sure you meant you have fat32 that is what has the 4gb limit... I am going to attach a NSP splitter. this will let you install any game size using FAT32 the one with the 4gb limit

have the .BAT in a different folder then the NSP, dragg and drop the NSP on the .bat

Attachments

• divideNSP.rar
    1.6 KB · Views: 167
Last edited by Undwiz,
Reactions: legendheaven

legendheaven

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fat32 is what does not let you put files over 4GB on SD to install. Exfat you can use any file size that does not exceed the size of the SD card. As far as nut server ..... never used it.

I am pretty sure you meant you have fat32 that is what has the 4gb limit... I am going to attach a NSP splitter. this will let you install any game size using FAT32 the one with the 4gb limit
What am i do with this file im so noob :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: fellow EST resident here, it's noon for me too