Gaming When do you expect SSBB to hit?

garyla

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I wont be able to buy smash brawl because I live in europe, and europe doesnt have a release date yet. :'(

HipN

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You guys should just wait and go out and buy it. I am, I mean I have it fully paid already (pre-order).

Plus I'm 100% it will have a new copy protection, so... there goes a couple of days of not playing the game.

Chopders

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'll buy the game, but I'll try dairanto smash brothers X's multiplayer mode, not more, only playing with some characters... I can't wait anymore, and that's the only way to do not get spoiled... Get off the net and playing a portion of the game
smile.gif

gotissues

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Seeing how we in europe always get neglected im not gonne buy this game for sure.
Maybe if everyone in europe stopped buying games we wont be messed with any longer..
Maybe that doesnt work either, but still im not gonne buy games anymore out of principle (and saving a few bucks myself)

george1nehme

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
arent Team Vortex and Team TMD great suppliers of video games so y do they let fake people upload under their name y dont they say to us thats not us those are fake people pretending to be us and the highlight would be here is the full smash bros game so sthu about it already

MADKATZ99

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I hope it has some outstanding protection too so everyone who wants to play it has to buy itÂ
evil.gif
I cant wait till I get my copy.
Thats pretty selfish... It wont, but IF it does have outstanding protection thats out of this world and no one would crack, theres still alot of people that wouldnt buy it. I myself wouldnt waste 100bucks on it, becuase im not really interested.. ill give it a download, because then atleast im not losing anything if I dont like it.

Not everyone in the world is pumped for the game, im more excited for MKwii which unfortunatly doesnt look too promising becuase it looks more like MKDD
wtf.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: