Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime.

It's not a bad game, but I'm sure if I played this out in public and someone saw me playing it they'd think it's a kiddie game or whatever.

dipper145

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Joey R. said:
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass. Yes. That game. Yes, it's the best game on DS, the best RPG ever, whatever whatever, blah blah blah. I hate it. I f***ing hate it. It's dull, uninspired, gimmicky and overall bland. But I'm trying to beat it once and for all. I can't tolerate not beating a Zelda game.
Your seriously doing it wrong.

How is that a game you have on your cart that you wouldn't admit to having?

Would your friends make fun of you because you have a Zelda game on your flashcart? That just falt out makes no sense. This isn't a "Lets say which popular game we personally do not enjoy" Its a "Which game on your cart would you not admit to having because its embarassing to have it on your cart".

The only one on my cart, I would have to say is super princess peach, but I could admit to having that if people asked, I mean its not that bad, and its like a mario game.

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Man, I cant believe someone out there thinks like me about that game! I don't hate it as much as you do, but I really agree with you. And I can't tolerate not beating a Zelda game frown.gif
I'd agree with you on the not tolerating beating a Zelda game, but I just remembered I actually never finished Phantom Hourglass. I can't pin down exactly why I didn't like it as much as previous Zeldas (I didn't hate it), but I have an inkling it was the crap story (crapper than usual) and the intensely boring dungeons - especially the main dungeon you have to revisit - the gameplay with the touch screen was solid though, it controlled damn well. Let's hope they go back to 2D, I wouldn't stand for it if they brought out another 3D Zelda for the DS.

As for embarrassing games, I don't think I have any. I quality control everything that goes into my beautiful cart
biggrin.gif

monopoman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Super Princess Peach also the game is decent and definitely a worthy successor to the Mario franchise of side scrollers.

Louisiana

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm not embarrassed by anything on my cart. I have Princess Debut and I'm enjoying the writing. I was hoping it'd be a bullet hell shooter instead of a Ouendan clone T_T. The only game I'm embarrassed to have played is Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, because I spent like 150 hours on it, and now I realize what a bad game it is.

I'm manly enough that I don't feel even a little awkward playing girly stuff.

Sticks

Trophies
XP
Country
First two are actually pretty fun rhythm games, buying skimpy clothes, etc Last three have something in common, guess.
wub.gif

Although most people I know don't even know what these games are, so I wouldn't mind admitting to have them on the cart.
laugh.gif

And I have a healthy selection of normal games too, if you're interested in knowing.
Pinky Street Kira Kira Music Hour
gt1250yy4.png

Pinky Street Kira Kira Music Night
gt2673kg7.png

Dokidoki Majo Shinpan
gt1865uk3.png

Dokidoki Majo Shinpan 2
dokidokigv3.jpg

To Love Ru Trouble - Waku Waku! Rinkangakkou-Hen
gt3566kn7.png

Raven Darkheart

The Radioactive Flamer
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sticks said:
First two are actually pretty fun rhythm games, buying skimpy clothes, etc Last three have something in common, guess.
wub.gif

Although most people I know don't even know what these games are, so I wouldn't mind admitting to have them on the cart.
laugh.gif

And I have a healthy selection of normal games too, if you're interested in knowing.
Pinky Street Kira Kira Music Hour
gt1250yy4.png

Pinky Street Kira Kira Music Night
gt2673kg7.png

Dokidoki Majo Shinpan
gt1865uk3.png

Dokidoki Majo Shinpan 2
dokidokigv3.jpg

To Love Ru Trouble - Waku Waku! Rinkangakkou-Hen
gt3566kn7.png

ahhhhh i liked the kira kira games
and the last 3 well.........im sure most closet perverts know what those games are all about

Leamonde.Halcyon

6x9=42
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Oh quite a few...especially since anyone who knows me in real life knows me as sort of goth and very anti-girly....

So I would never admit to having these:
Pony Friends
Elebits
Chocobo Tales
Chibi Robo: Park Patrol
Magical Starsign
Super Princess Peach
Animal Crossing WW

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/o4zjzHyB-I0?si=U77XLBb-jVVqtWXz +2