What's a game that you could play over and over?

• Thread starter Ryab
  • Start date
  • Views 10,309
  • Replies 106
  • Likes 9

bitcrilk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recommend World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade. Why? It is the absolute peak of World of Warcraft gameplay-wise, and I think it's really worth playing over and over. There was so much to do every week whether it be doing dailies, dungeons, and raids on your main character or leveling and gearing an alt character. The dungeons were plenty in numbers and quite enjoyable and raids were amazing.

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Skyrim,Fallout 3&NV, GTA SA, Pokemon games, Legend of Zelda games, Mario games, God of War games (1&2) , the Crash Bandicoot Trilogy, Jak&Daxter Trilogy, Ratchet & Clank first 4 games, Sly Trilogy..

Reactions: GeekyGuy

ihaveawindows

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I have another one!
It's called "Stories: The Path of Destinies"
It's visually aesthetic as FE: Awakening
you can read my review of the game on steam under the same name as my account here

Darkshadow1997

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Rune Factory 4 Special Edition. I really enjoyed this game on 3DS and later on loved the switch special edition. It has a lot of content mixture of fighting and crafting, good romantic partners for both Male/Female choice and interesting storyline. To complete 100 percent would take a long time but I Enjoy it out of all. If I was to select another game then it would be the sly cooper series from PS2, there was always something about that game that I kept coming back to even though I completed multiple times.

Reactions: CoolMe

Glyptofane

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Final fantasy 1. On gba or psp. I go back and forth. I did try the nes version, but it’s pretty shitty. Also, gadget racers for the gba, I’ve completed MANY times. That was the US version. I’ve completed the EUR version too. They have different cars, parts, and tracks.
They just keep making FF1 easier when it doesn't really need to be, at least not to the extent it always ends up. PS1 was the first and last version I finished and believe it still had the original difficulty then? I recall eventually figuring out you only need to be strong enough for the bosses and pretty much just run from almost every other encounter. I know they started scaling down the difficulty in a noticeable way starting with the GBA version.

As for FF2, there's still a case for rebalancing that mess, but has it ever turned out with a sensible result? The new PR version still has an unpatched bug where enemies with status ailments hit with them 100% of the time!

Reactions: slaphappygamer

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The switch was about 350 in 2017