What would you do?

Sebastian

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're at a restaurant and the entire party for the table next to you left an untouched dessert on the table. What would you do? Enjoy it?

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sebastian said:
You're at a restaurant and the entire party for the table next to you left an untouched dessert on the table. What would you do? Enjoy it?

I would tell the waiter or waitress and ask who left an untouched dessert. The honest is the best policy. Stealing makes you a crook and a jerk.
smile.gif

Sebastian

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To be honest, as me, it would depend on who I am dining with. If I was alone, I would go get it and enjoy every bite of it. If I was with my gf, she would never permit me to go near it. If I was with my family, I would get it and share it with all of them..
closedeyes.gif

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I would think "It's a trap!" and I wouldn't go for it. There's just something about eating food that was on a stranger's table that doesn't appeal to me. You don't know what's been done to it.

But morally speaking, I see nothing wrong with eating it if it was left there. It's already been paid for and the one who ordered it obviously didn't want it. So as far as I'm concerned it's up for grabs.

The only problem I foresee the restaurant having is that they might not let you eat it for legal reasons. If in fact it was tampered with and you ate it and somehow got sick, they'd have a potential lawsuit on their hands. If they don't let you eat it, it's because they have to cover their asses as a business.

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
i wouldn't. it's theirs... and i don't like food from another table... i dunno... it's not wrong, but i just don't like it

TheDarkSeed

I'm a pretentious sack of shit
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I caught them before they left, I would tell them that they forgot their pie. And if they let me have it, then that would be just dandy
smile.gif
!

If not, I would leave it because I don't really care for pie...

Shockwind

SHINEEE!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Sebastian said:
I'll eat it, since I really love dessert!
biggrin.gif
Well... If they did left that on purpose.
smileipb2.png

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wouldn't touch it.
I can buy my own desserts at a restaurant, don't particularly need to take ones lying around.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
I'll just leave it, since I don't eat desserts at restaurants. I'm usually too full after the main course (my stomach can't exactly take in a lot of food). And even if I wasn't full I'd still leave it alone since I could just get my own.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night