Hardware What to buy

Shroomalistic

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i've been looking for a n3dsxl cause im kinda jealous of my kids. Both my boys have them and I have my o3dsxl retro that ive been running for a while and just got a n2dsxl for shits and giggles to hack and mess with it.
I was thinking getting a n3dsxl just to have everything in one rather then one for 3d games and one for newer games that only work on "New" versions.

So I was thinking I could get a n3dsxl pikachu edition just cause I like the yellow, and throw a blue dreamgear top(already have it waisting space) on it with a red dreamgear bottom. Kinda go with the mario theme colors plus im a huge superman junkie too. But I would kinda want a chance to get an ips screen too which the pikachu's dont come with them at all.

But then I saw the n3dsxl snes edition and thought what better to go with my retro o3dsxl (i love my retro and it still looks like new)and I might have a chance to get an ips upper or dual.

and then on the other hand I thought maybe I should just get accessories for my switch, but I can do that later down the line when I have more to play on it. (omg I cant wait for odyssey)

I know im a fruit cake, but I dont get to do much with 4 kids and when I do get time to myself I like to tinker and game out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Thought I saw my ex on that new kingdom of the Apes poster