Hacking What speed SD cards optimal for loadiine?

Xirix

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm thinking about getting that self-hosting Wifi SD card thing with a microSD card so I can use loadiine without having to connect to the internet. What kind of speeds should I be looking for in a microSD so that games don't lag or anything with loadiine?

balteck

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm using a SanDisk Ultra 128 GB and works very well. No lag on Bayonetta and good loading time on Super Mario 3D World.
But I discovered it is terrible on write. With ft2sd I got a disc dump at 136 kB/sec

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm using a SanDisk Ultra 128 GB and works very well. No lag on Bayonetta and good loading time on Super Mario 3D World.
But I discovered it is terrible on write. With ft2sd I got a disc dump at 136 kB/sec
I think the write speed is more a wiiu problem rather than the sd card you have being at fault as I have tried various brands of sd card on the wiiu and they all write at 136kb/sec

balteck

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I tried a SD (not microSD like mine of 128GB) SanDisk 8 GB extreme Pro and I got more than 2000kB/sec.
But it is too small for dump Call of Duty. :-(

Inviato dal mio HTC One M9 utilizzando Tapatalk

retrofan_k

Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
Tbh, you are better off doing the USB method, as the games that have long load times boot way faster on USB. You can still use it offline, once you have installed the HB channel via Haxchi, as it does not require any internet connection or sig checks patched to work.

My setup offline is:

USB 500gb drive with WUP installed titles inc, latest updates and DLC and Eshop VC titles.
Haxchi HBL+ Official HBL channel (Dimok) since it has more privilages but requires iosuhax fw.img with sig checks.

SD card with Loadiine for titles not compatible/available via WUP install.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol