what should I buy?

VashTS

Beat it, son
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really cannot figure out what I want to get. I'm getting some money (probably $500) for free spending on myself. I kind of want to buy some storage space, like maybe 2 2tb drives and maybe a 1tb internal for my ps3. I just recently got another Wii so I kind of want to have at least 1tb on it.

Stuff I currently have so don't suggest it:
DSiXL---------\
DS Lite--------| Have enough flash carts except for scds2 was thinking about that too...
Phat DS------/
PSP
PS3
Xbox 360
Wii (2x) with plenty of controllers and accessories
PC (intel core2quad q6600 2.4ghz, 2gb ram, around 3tbs storage)
laptop (amd dual core 1.9ghz, 2gb ram, 160gb hdd)

my laptop is good for what i need it for, i could use a new one, but mine serves its purpose so that would be a no for a new laptop, but i was thinking of getting new internals on the desktop, and tigerdirect got a sweet deal on a 6 core amd barebones kit, about $400.

I could use some new duds. All my clothes are many years old, but still in good shape.

Give me some suggestions on what I should buy, please be realistic, I honestly will take opinions as I cannot figure out what to do. Someone give me a gung ho idea to go with.

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd go for storage space, maybe preorder a ps vita or a buy a 3ds with the left over money, though I don't know how much a 1 TB drive would cost.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
KirbyBoy said:
I'd go for storage space, maybe preorder a ps vita or a buy a 3ds with the left over money, though I don't know how much a 1 TB drive would cost.

A 1TB external can be bought for under $100. Not sure what an internal goes for. I would imagine that it would go for around the same price.

SinHarvest24

Shiroyasha
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Chad
Does anyone save for the bigger things (car, land/house) anymore?

You can buy the 'sweet deal on a 6 core amd barebones kit' or if it is that you really see it necessary the storage space, otherwise just dunk everything in the bank for future consoles/game/expenses.

Jugarina

Trophies
Website
youngevity.com
XP
Country
United States
scds2 would be good like you where thinking. Since you don't really want or have enough money for a new computer that would be worth while to get anyways I would suggest an upgrade to your ram on both of the computers you have to at least 4 gigs total. As for clothes, hell yeah, clothes make the man right get some new gear for summer. If It was me getting the 500 though I would buy this sweet guitar I been eye balling but won't have enough to buy. I guess my best advice would be, buy something that helps you become more expressive and creative. Gaming is cool but don't let gaming become your everything. I think I would also buy a mountain bike for exercise and just cruse'n around on even though I have a car but trying to use It less often when I can.

cosmiccow

Original Hippie
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Problems of a spoiled kid.

Seriously, if you don't need anything, you should save it. Or better yet donate.

VashTS

Beat it, son
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
whoa i am far from spoiled and far from a kid. i work 40 hours a week to earn what i've got. this $500 will not hurt me financially if i spend it.

no flames, just answers.

cosmiccow

Original Hippie
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
VashTS said:
whoa i am far from spoiled and far from a kid. i work 40 hours a week to earn what i've got. this $500 will not hurt me financially if i spend it.

no flames, just answers.

Ah OK, then I'll take it back.

But "I really cannot figure out what I want to get." sounds very strange..

Make a vacation, invite friends to a great dinner, or still save it...

Discover

Trophies
XP
Country
Xbox 360 for sure dude, because:
Pros
-Large selection of games
-Lots of online support
-Great GUI for users (very user friendly)

Cons
-LIVE costs..
-Some games are PS3 exclusive
-Heavy controller .. ish

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up