GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I did my exchanges years back, I had a digital book that had conversation pictures. Everything was very simple. Classroom situations, the market, etc. It seemed directed at children or beginners. Black & white cartoon images, with pinyin on top, and English written below (if I recall correctly). Unfortunately, I lost track of it over the years.

I'm only currently using Hello Chinese because it's also very simple. But I was hoping to find something more expansive. I'm not interested right now in Hanzi -- wanna keep it simple, just pinyin. The pronunciations are still pretty muscle memory for me, so not too worried about that.

What are you using?

Reactions: x65943

Ruryk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Besides using Anki flashcards for reviewing vocabulary, right now I study general content with HSK规范教程6 and HSK标准教程6, and pronunciation with 现代汉语语音教程. I also have some other books focused in 阅读 that I read now and then, but they are mostly to help improve my reading speed. On the cellphone, there are a few apps I like to use like DuShu and the Confucius Institute Magazine, both for reading, and also HSK Locker for reviewing words, but since I have a more advanced level of Chinese, it's very hard to find good apps that can actually help in my studies.

Reactions: x65943 and GeekyGuy

Site & Scene News

Group statistics

Members:
Threads: