all the info on this was "Sega Saturn Upgrade"

it looks like a game doctor but im not sure what the sega saturn upgrade is

does anyone one?

Fo0+

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have no idea but you made me curious too. It looks like it's some kind of add-on to the SNES. I found an almost similar looking thingy on another site. Game Doctor SF7 (32M) it said on the other site. Anyone knows anything?

sfcgd7.jpg

I tried to dig in on it and found some information about the Game Doctors, as they seemed to be called. I just stole this information from another site so, yes, I'm very rude. Excuse moi. And you geeks probably know this already since the question was about the name on the thingy.

"Quick Information:

Carl Industries and Bung Enterprises created this SNES backup unit. The Game Doctor SF7 (HK)/Professor SF2 (USA) is one of the best selling game copiers of its type of all time... It is estimated over a million of them were sold in their day. People loved it because it was very reliable and had tons of great features.

These units "piggyback" onto your SNES system, and allow you to back up your SNES cartridge games to floppy disks. You then need only the disks to play your games, through the unit's built in 3.5" disk drive, or the unit's parallel port.

It's unique feature is that it is able to have multiple games loaded simultaneously into its memory, which stay there even with SNES power off! No need to load floppies over and over again. It also has an onscreen menu system which is controlled through the SNES controllers."

Backup-unit, huh? But it seemed as you knew this already so the big question is still what the SEGA SATURN HAS TO DO WITH IT?!?!

Fo0+

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hahaha, so the seller could act all cool with this "unknown device", such a mystery. So much for the intruiging installment. Well well, it can't be helped.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Why do that when they make bogus accounts