What is Boeing's problem

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by kicknhorse, Mar 23, 2010.

Mar 23, 2010

What is Boeing's problem by kicknhorse at 2:45 PM (1,020 Views / 0 Likes) 8 replies

1. kicknhorse
    OP

Member kicknhorse GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    I am not exactly in the best of moods right now, but still.

Can I ask what the hell is wrong with these Americans? I don't mean to be racist, but I am sure alot of you know what I mean.

Why should we pay money to Boeing when Airbus is the Europa based company. Why is it Boeing's business what we do over here? They can just go screw themselves as they receive the same help from the American Government, so I don't see what their problem is.

Have some of that Amerikana

Source: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/8582247.stm

2. Danny600kill

Member Danny600kill xD

United Kingdom
    yay Europe, why would we give money to an American based company when we could give it to the same type of business but European based.

Hopefully we will win the court case ( I don't hate Americans, I just hate Big American businesses thinking we owe them something )

3. kicknhorse
    OP

Member kicknhorse GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    Thank you and nicely said. You are exactly right. Why would we give them something? We owe them nothing at all. Plus Airbus planes are just better, ya know? [​IMG]

4. injected11

Member injected11 Crescent Fresh™

United States
    I'm an American, and I agree completely.

5. shakirmoledina

Member shakirmoledina Legend

Tanzania
    too many things have to go thru america, the trend has to change cuz the world is interdependent hence maximum cooperation is required

6. DSGamer64

Member DSGamer64 Canadian, Eh?

Canada
    Depends who you ask, my father is a pilot and really couldn't tell you which manufacturer is better, since it's more about the plane size and design then anything else.

7. Blaze163

Member Blaze163 The White Phoenix's purifying flame.

United Kingdom
    + 1 on this right here.

Basically what this story boils down to is thus. We here in Europe are combining our efforts to make a new type of plane that would be a threat to Boeing, so instead of taking a little healthy competition like a man and actually improving their own stuff, what Boeing are doing is going 'Waaaah! We don't have the monopoly on air travel any more. We're gonna sulk and act like douchebags.'

Seriously, someone called in whatever the Airbus equivalent of a Waaambulance is.

8. Celice

Member Celice GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    It's so funny to see people bicker over things that ultimately don't matter... [​IMG] (for clarification, the plane-issue in question, not the thread and its posters)

9. mercluke

Member mercluke ‮҉

Australia
    your dick plane is bigger then mine europe, fuck you, i'm telling mommy on you! >:(