What is Boeing's problem

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by kicknhorse, Mar 23, 2010.

1. kicknhorse
    OP

kicknhorse GBAtemp Fan

Jun 5, 2009
    North Somerset
    I am not exactly in the best of moods right now, but still.

Can I ask what the hell is wrong with these Americans? I don't mean to be racist, but I am sure alot of you know what I mean.

Why should we pay money to Boeing when Airbus is the Europa based company. Why is it Boeing's business what we do over here? They can just go screw themselves as they receive the same help from the American Government, so I don't see what their problem is.

Have some of that Amerikana

Source: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/8582247.stm

2. Danny600kill

Danny600kill xD

Aug 3, 2009
    Manchester
    yay Europe, why would we give money to an American based company when we could give it to the same type of business but European based.

Hopefully we will win the court case ( I don't hate Americans, I just hate Big American businesses thinking we owe them something )

3. kicknhorse
    OP

kicknhorse GBAtemp Fan

Jun 5, 2009
    North Somerset
    Thank you and nicely said. You are exactly right. Why would we give them something? We owe them nothing at all. Plus Airbus planes are just better, ya know? [​IMG]

4. injected11

injected11 Crescent Fresh™

Jul 17, 2009
    United States
    I'm an American, and I agree completely.

5. shakirmoledina

shakirmoledina Legend

Oct 23, 2004
    Tanzania
    Dar es Salaam
    too many things have to go thru america, the trend has to change cuz the world is interdependent hence maximum cooperation is required

6. DSGamer64

DSGamer64 Canadian, Eh?

Nov 9, 2007
    Canada
    A cold cold place
    Depends who you ask, my father is a pilot and really couldn't tell you which manufacturer is better, since it's more about the plane size and design then anything else.

7. Blaze163

Blaze163 The White Phoenix's purifying flame.

Nov 19, 2008
    Coventry, UK
    + 1 on this right here.

Basically what this story boils down to is thus. We here in Europe are combining our efforts to make a new type of plane that would be a threat to Boeing, so instead of taking a little healthy competition like a man and actually improving their own stuff, what Boeing are doing is going 'Waaaah! We don't have the monopoly on air travel any more. We're gonna sulk and act like douchebags.'

Seriously, someone called in whatever the Airbus equivalent of a Waaambulance is.

8. Celice

Celice GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Jan 1, 2008
    United States
    It's so funny to see people bicker over things that ultimately don't matter... [​IMG] (for clarification, the plane-issue in question, not the thread and its posters)

9. mercluke

mercluke ‮҉

Dec 2, 2007
    Perth
    your dick plane is bigger then mine europe, fuck you, i'm telling mommy on you! >:(