What is best video converting software for PSPs?

Discussion in 'PSP - Hacking & Homebrew' started by BryceOne, Aug 17, 2011.

1. BryceOne
    OP

BryceOne Newbie

I have a PSP 1001 on 6.39 Pro-B8 and I have been using DVDFab8 and PSPVideo9 on Win7 to convert videos to my PSP and it's saying "The video cannot be played". Now, I've always used these before with no issues. I found one option in DVDFab to work, but the quality is really bad. What is the best converter out now for these newer PSP firmwares?

2. xist

Member xist ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ

United Kingdom
    XviD4PSP

Although you'll get myriad different replies. PSPVideo9 is rubbish though.

Try this guide for optimal conversion help and don't take it for granted that the newest release is the best...it's not.

3. The Pi

Member The Pi Lurker

United Kingdom
    I have not used it myself for my own PSP however I use this for converting things for my iPod touch as it has a preset for it, it also has a preset for PSPs though I can't vouch for how good it is. Though the iPod converter is great.

http://www.erightsoft.com/SUPER.html

4. Mario92

Member Mario92 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Finland
    I also use that program sometimes for converting some videos but PSP converting seems to be broken. Also PSPvideo9 which is advertised everywhere is awful.

5. Satangel

Member Satangel BEAST

Belgium
    I always use Any DVD Converter Professional. It's very easy to crack and it handles all the media files at it really well. I've converted about 100 videos now for my PSP, with or without subtitles, and they all worked perfectly.