nyanya.gif

GundamXXX

Ergo Ego
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ill tell you what REALLY happend that fatefull night.

When I arrived at the scene there was smoke and the smell of gunpowder in the air, screams filled the sky

I saw raulpica sitting in one of the trenched clutching his gun looking franticly around himself and ran towards him
"WHATS GOING ON!!!!" I yelled and then i saw.. next to him was another Temper, everything below his waist was gone and he was screaming.
I puked.

raulpica grabbed me by the shoulders and slapped my face
"Snap out of it son, YOURE NOT USE TO US LIKE THIS SO STRAIGHTEN UP"
This brought me back and i squated next to him "So whats going on?"
"Theyre attacking our base... those bastards are getting right in HQ!"

Then we saw ProtoKun7 run towards us, he waved "Guys! Whats happen..." before he could finish his sentence he got shot in the head
"NOOOO~~~" now it was raulpica who lost the plot and as he held ProtoKun7's head he didnt notice the gaping hole in the back of his skull from the exitwound
"RAUL! Come on man! You know theres nothing we can do now, we'll make those bastards pay for what they did but in order to do that we acnt lose our heads!"

He snapped up and looked at me "Lets get a nice fragcount.." and he grinned a sadistic one

We crawled through the trenches and saw Urza sitting there yelling orders to whomever listened (which werent very many) and we crawled towards him
"Sit rep Urza?" raulpica asked bluntly
"Sir, we have 2 enemy squads to the east and a platoon incoming from the south, theyre trying to flank us sir. We also got word on the radio theyre bringing in tanks. Are our reinforcments coming yet?"
"Damn, Costello wont be here for a while with our reinforcements but hes on the way, untill then we have to hold the line soldier!"

Then we saw a welcoming sights, General p1ngpong came towards us "Lets get to business men! EVERYONE OVER HERE NOAW!!!"
When what was left of the tempers gathered around p1ngpong he explained the plan

"The enemy is coming from the east and the south and are trying to outflank us, but we have something they dont have...1337 skillzzz
raulpica, GundamXXX and Urza. you 3 take a squad and outflank the outflankers. Xcalibur you take a diversion squad and make sure those guys are NOT attacked otherwise we will lose the line. Everyone got that? I will take the EOFtempers and attack them head on. We will show them our randomness and they shall fear it. Everyone ready?"
We all nodded our heads
"Ok good... then lets go"

As we rushed through the brush we could hear the echoing voice of p1ngpong "SOLDIERS! FOR THE TEEEEEEEEEEEMP!!!!!!!!"
Rattling of gunfire.
Bangs of mortars.
Screams of agony.

I turned my head and wanted to go back "DONT BE AN IDIOT! They sacrifeced themselves so we can do this! Now lets go!" Urza yelled

We pushed through the treeline and around barbed wire fences.

Then out of nowhere bullets rained upon us like a hailstorm of lead

I saw shaunj66 drop dead beside me after firing a spray towards the muzzle flashes

I didnt feel it untill 40seconds later, a warm glow eminating from my chest. I was hit and going down

"Urza! Give me your grenades, Im going out with a bang!" Urza looked up and saw I was shot
"Youre an idiot, but a good one at that... salute"

As I ran towards the enemy screaming I pulled the pins and smiled. I threw them in their foxholes and saw them explode, limbs around me and a mist of blood clouded my vision.

As I dropped down in the mud I heard choppers in the distance "Costello... you made it thank god.. our sacrifices werent for nothing."

All events described are based on true events. Names may have been changed for privacy reasons
Copyright to GundamXXX

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Am I the only one who only could get 502 errors straight before the site went down? (ie even I-home gave me a 502) Actually, I've seen 502 errors more often on here whenever I tried to visit the last page of a popular topic, but never something like this...

mameks

in memoriam of gravitas
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Arras said:
Am I the only one who only could get 502 errors straight before the site went down? (ie even I-home gave me a 502) Actually, I've seen 502 errors more often on here whenever I tried to visit the last page of a popular topic, but never something like this...
Yeah, happened to me as well...shoutbox 502'd on me
wink2.gif

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
wink2.gif

I'd remember getting shot like that.
Besides, if I was shot, I may have probably regenerated.

Nontheless, good to see it's back up. I was going to let people know I watched Tron last night if it was running, but instead had to wait for it to return, so I took the time to read cached threads I never got around to finishing.
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: well then show them how to scratch it (this is a verbalase joke)