What Happened to Narin?

mbruno

Gamer For Life
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone have any idea why Narin hasn't been on in so long. It's not like him to be away for this long. I've heard something about him not being able to access the site for some reason since the server move or something to that effect. Of course, it could be something going on in real life, too.

Link5084

Sword & Shield at your service
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Curley5959 is going to temporarily replace Narin for a while. He's not coming back here for a while because he has some real life issues to deal with. Elixirdream quit GBAtemp from all the drama. Such a sad weekend.

mbruno

Gamer For Life
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Link5084 said:
Curley5959 is going to temporarily replace Narin for a while. He's not coming back here for a while because he has some real life issues to deal with. Elixirdream quit GBAtemp from all the drama. Such a sad weekend.

Where did you find that out(about Narin)? I'm not question you, I'm just curious.

Link5084

Sword & Shield at your service
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
mbruno said:
Link5084 said:

Where did you find that out(about Narin)? I'm not question you, I'm just curious.

Look in the last couple of pages in the Cheat compilation thread. There's a lot of controversy going on there

mbruno

Gamer For Life
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Link5084 said:
mbruno said:
Link5084 said:

Look in the last couple of pages in the Cheat compilation thread. There's a lot of controversy going on there

I've been keeping an eye on the Cheat compilation thread, but I didn't see much of anything about why Narin's been gone. Maybe I'm just overlooking it for some reason.

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm all for giving Narin a break anyways actually. He's had to deal with a ton of crap from the site screwing up during the past week. I'm sure he's been sleep deprived and pretty stressed. And if he is having real life issues, it makes it even worse. I'm sure we'll see him again. Just give him some time and respect that.

DarkRey

still transfoooorming.... with sum lags!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
xcdjy said:
Link5084 said:
Elixirdream quit GBAtemp from all the drama. Such a sad weekend.

People take the internet too seriously. It actually scares me.
Serious%20Business.jpg

just give narin a break will ya
moogle.gif

mbruno

Gamer For Life
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Curley5959 said:
We're not going to go into this.. Please..

From what Ive heard.. Real life issues and a possible internet connection problem..

But Im not sure..
I see, thanks Curley. BTW, didn't Narin have some sort of internet connection problem one other time?

QUOTE(granville @ Mar 16 2009, 02:02 AM) I'm all for giving Narin a break anyways actually. He's had to deal with a ton of crap from the site screwing up during the past week. I'm sure he's been sleep deprived and pretty stressed. And if he is having real life issues, it makes it even worse. I'm sure we'll see him again. Just give him some time and respect that.
Of course I respect that, I was just wondering why he hadn't been on in so long. I wish Narin well and hope that everything turns our for the best.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe he's just a little burnt-out on GBAtemp right now, what with all the work he did with the server and all.

x-mah-D

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Guys, dont be greedy hes fixed up gbatemp's problems and made a huge cheat data base,
so dont be greedy and want more, im sure he probably having a hard time now so cut the poor kid some slack
moogle.gif

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Narin deserves a break, after fixing the server and updating his cheat database AND dealing with all the crap the noobs throw at him when a game with a piracy or save bypass check is released.

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Probably on vacation, i mean he deserves it, he gives so much to this community, and i appreciate how he wastes his valuable time here as well. I think he just needs a lengthy rest, plus did Elixirdream really quit GBAtemp? I mean i still see him on IRC

Narin Minion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Im fan of Narin, and almost all games on NDS have anti-piracy check now.
Let Narin rest a little bit. For a change for all that ask Narin for codes, do your codes!
lecture.gif
lecture.gif
lecture.gif

worlok375

GBAtemp's prince
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Narin is my best cheat maker (without knowing him) I really wish elixirdream hadn't quit...

anyway I'm sure Narin will be back soon!
moogle.gif
KUPO! (please note I actually own final fanasty tactics advanced one so I have a right to KUPO! with my level 100 moogles)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Drug Mule Bot roll out!