What game is this?

Reclaimerx10

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey all, I have a game in my xbox 360 hard drive that will not identify on aurora nor can I find anything about it wherever I search online. It's in the Content directory and the ID is 4256083B. Path is Content\0000000000000000\4256083B\00005000 with a folder and file inside of it. Any idea what this is? I'm assuming Star Wars Republic Commando but xm360 or anything isn't even picking it up and its one of those games on demand I have installed on my unmodded system trying to back it up on my modded one. If it is that can anyone help me figure out how to get it to recognize? Thanks!

Untitled.png

Reactions: AncientBoi

Reclaimerx10

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
:unsure: I don't know what game it is, but I believe it's an installer of some sort, with only 44 kb. :)
That makes sense why it might not be recognizing what it actually is. The more I keep checking on whats missing from my files it must be Republic Commando. I did get it with games for gold years ago and just want to make sure all my stuff is backed up before I have a drive failure or whatever and lose all my stuff

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
:unsure: I don't know what game it is, but I believe it's an installer of some sort, with only 44 kb. :)
No its not. That's just how the file/folder structure is for GOD games on the 360..
That makes sense why it might not be recognizing what it actually is.
Hey all, I have a game in my xbox 360 hard drive that will not identify on aurora nor can I find anything about it wherever I search online. It's in the Content directory and the ID is 4256083B. Path is Content\0000000000000000\4256083B\00005000 with a folder and file inside of it. Any idea what this is? I'm assuming Star Wars Republic Commando but xm360 or anything isn't even picking it up and its one of those games on demand I have installed on my unmodded system trying to back it up on my modded one. If it is that can anyone help me figure out how to get it to recognize? Thanks!

View attachment 347523
Hmm.. If Aurora doesn't show its name when you browse its file manager, normally it writes the name after the title id, but if it doesn't the folder structure is probably not correct. I mean 00005000 is for installed games (NXE) iirc? There should be a lot files inside that .data folder, and the game should appear in the system's hdd explorer (even if it shows up as corrupted)..
And what happens when you click/launch that file/game ?
Post automatically merged:

Also, you should've created this thread on the Xbox 360 section (don't create a new/ another one)..

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I used to be playing Bionicle(you know from LEGO bricks series)that is point and click rts isometric computer game genre however I cannot remember the title.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No its not. That's just how the file/folder structure is for GOD games on the 360..

Hmm.. If Aurora doesn't show its name when you browse its file manager, normally it writes the name after the title id, but if it doesn't the folder structure is probably not correct. I mean 00005000 is for installed games (NXE) iirc? There should be a lot files inside that .data folder, and the game should appear in the system's hdd explorer (even if it shows up as corrupted)..
And what happens when you click/launch that file/game ?
Post automatically merged:

Also, you should've created this thread on the Xbox 360 section (don't create a new/ another one)..
I can't recall which but it's either God for 360 or xbox classic. I think it's xbox classic with 00007000 being God for 360.

Reactions: CoolMe

Reclaimerx10

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's definitely not homebrew. From searching a ton through the files I'm at the point that it has to be star wars republic commando which is an original xbox game that was downloaded and installed. Yes it is a games on demand but maybe I didn't copy something where it should be? Could it be something in the content directory I didn't transfer over that it needs?

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Content\0000000000000000\4256083B\00005000
It's definitely not homebrew. From searching a ton through the files I'm at the point that it has to be star wars republic commando which is an original xbox game that was downloaded and installed. Yes it is a games on demand but maybe I didn't copy something where it should be? Could it be something in the content directory I didn't transfer over that it needs?
it doesn't in the games tab in dash? Try renaming the folder to "00007000" instead of "00005000".
Where did you get these files, did you transfer/ converted them yourself?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple