Hacking What flashcard should I buy?

delt31

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see a number of them work in ds mode but which is the best to get? Any us seller recommendations? I haven't bought a card since ezflash v plus.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Supercard DStwo is the absolute best, if you can afford it at $35.
Otherwise get an Acekard 2i, more affordable at $15, also very good for just playing DS games.

delt31

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RupeeClock said:
Supercard DStwo is the absolute best, if you can afford it at $35.
Otherwise get an Acekard 2i, more affordable at $15, also very good for just playing DS games.

Thanks but what is the difference bw the two? Also could both be potential 3ds Compatible bc I plan to use with my 3ds understanding 3rd mode ha not been cracked.

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fancysky016 said:
Vulpes Abnocto said:
Until we know more facts about the 3DS+flashcarts I will not recommend any of them to anybody.

i agree. and that's the time i buy a 3DS..

I'd agree too, except for the fact that my old Flashcart (Super R4i) will not ever likely work on 3DS. It never even got a Firmward 1.4.1 update for DSI compatbility. Why wait for what could be a year away with no DS games and only one 3DS game (I can only afford one), when you can spend $14 for an Acekard 2i and at the very least play DS games on your 3DS? $14 isn't a lot, and it'll open up the entire DS library on your 3DS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: damn