Almost!
OP
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
'cause my friend just got angry at me this morning ON FACEBOOK dammit. I had no idea what to do anymore, so I stopped commenting on her status and went away, since it was a Facebook game where if you like this first, you're the profile picture, etc.

What do YOU do to people like that who suddenly get angry at you with no real reason whatsoever? I'm getting pissed off, with me being patient toward people like them and I just keep silent and be constantly yelled at, virtually.

Bently

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Tanas said:
Tell him to fuck off, she's obviously a douche bag.

Fix'd

Also, just don't comment. How is that a 'game'? You're just trying to get attention, maybe that is why she is mad.

Infinite Zero

Almost!
OP
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
Attention? No, I just misread something and typed something else, (I commented on her status. It was a game that if you're 1st to comment, you'd be the profile picture. I told her that I don't want to have my picture on hers. I just commented, "Hahaha!
biggrin.gif
" Then she said, "Why are you kontra?!" Opposing seems to be the English word for it, then she removed the photo, and obviously from looking at her actions, she is plain mad for a light matter.

she conversed well with the others and I don't understand why she does this to me all the time.
It's hard to explain briefly... so some of you won't understand the situation well.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Don't befriend a spaz.
Problem solved. Pleeeeenty of people in the world to be friends with that aren't a pain in the ass.

Infinite Zero

Almost!
OP
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
anaxs said:
then dont comment or like anything of hers on facebook for a while, maybe she'll miss you. if not, just chill for a bit, and then i talk to her, i understand what your saying tho
I'll try that
closedeyes.gif

QUOTE(Mesiskope @ Nov 16 2010, 09:15 AM) I would probably blame myself for not finding less crazy friends.
mellow.gif

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
When they get angry at me over petty things? I make them even angrier. To the point where they either RAGEQUIT/log off, block me on whatever it is (if it's online), or realize they're being an complete idiot and feel bad for lashing out in the first place. ┐(-。ー;)

It's different with everyone though, for obvious reasons.

exangel

executioner angel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does she treat you like that face to face, or act "fake" about her online friendship with you (like everything is perfectly normal)?

exangel

executioner angel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I'll have to agree with something someone else said. Just leave her alone.
She may be a good friend but she takes you for granted and the only way for her to realize that is if you stop putting up with it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftyFz0yBxj8