fuctfuct

OP
Trophies
Website
www.derp.cum
XP
Country
Canada
I pulled out my card and put it in my USB reader. Pretty sure it's dead. Are there any files then are required to be on a new card? I modded my WiiU a while back with the Brain Age Haxchi. The one where you have to load that first before you do anything else. Or have it auto load. Not sure if there are newer better hacks out since.

Cheers :)

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
I pulled out my card and put it in my USB reader. Pretty sure it's dead. Are there any files then are required to be on a new card? I modded my WiiU a while back with the Brain Age Haxchi. The one where you have to load that first before you do anything else. Or have it auto load. Not sure if there are newer better hacks out since.

If you have set your (Coldboot ?) Haxchi to boot directly into the Wii U Menu,you do not really need the SD Card.
If you have the Homebrew Lauchner in use,then of course your
Homebrew Stuff in the Folder SD:\wiiu\apps
(and maybe the Homebrew Launcher "payload.elf" in the Folder SD:\wiiu if you do not have it already installed)

Is your vWii modded too ?

Thank you.:)

Reactions: fuctfuct

fuctfuct

OP
Trophies
Website
www.derp.cum
XP
Country
Canada
I haven't turned it on in at least a year. Still haven't, I just pulled the SD card out to have a look after watching a Modern Vintage Gamer vid. IIRC It was set to not cold boot. I have to load Haxchi each time. Seemed safer to me, at the time. I never got around to modding the Wii mode.

Reactions: Alexander1970

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: