What do i need for psvita modding?

kr1v

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
So, i wanted to buy an psvita but i only have an ps3 and i dont have any other experiences other than nintendo but anyway what is a good tutorial and what do i need for it, do i need memory cards or smthing or can i use an sd card of any kind, can i have a (non offical) larger memory card that fits with like 64gb of data? what is a good place where i can buy one? if so wich model?

Reactions: SuperDan

bananapi761

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So, i wanted to buy an psvita but i only have an ps3 and i dont have any other experiences other than nintendo but anyway what is a good tutorial and what do i need for it, do i need memory cards or smthing or can i use an sd card of any kind, can i have a (non offical) larger memory card that fits with like 64gb of data? what is a good place where i can buy one? if so wich model?
You'll need an official memory card to start with if you have a 1000 fat model, 2000 slim and PSTV don't need one. After modding you can buy an SD2Vita and use any micro SD card you'd like. https://vita.hacks.guide/ is a good place to start.

kr1v

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You'll need an official memory card to start with if you have a 1000 fat model, 2000 slim and PSTV don't need one. After modding you can buy an SD2Vita and use any micro SD card you'd like. https://vita.hacks.guide/ is a good place to start.
Thanks! im planning on buying the 2000 slim model bc i got not that large hands. Is SD2Vita an adapter or something? i suppose it is not that hard to make an larger model thats not official but has larger capasity

bananapi761

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks! im planning on buying the 2000 slim model bc i got not that large hands. Is SD2Vita an adapter or something? i suppose it is not that hard to make an larger model thats not official but has larger capasity
Yep, it's an adapter that goes into the game card slot. Should be able to find one very cheap online. And if you plan on getting a 2000 model you shouldn't need an official memory card :)

MochaMods

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Canada
Yep, it's an adapter that goes into the game card slot. Should be able to find one very cheap online. And if you plan on getting a 2000 model you shouldn't need an official memory card :)
I think they're literally like 7 dollars on amazon. Best purchase when it comes to the vita imo.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: hey