What? DealWoot is evolving! *Update*

sanghoku

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
nice to see some businesses are trying to get ahead these days... don't really like the new game (kinda reminds me of the old tv series 'step by step'
wink.gif
) but you can't win them all, right
smile.gif

I certainly wish them all the best, i've been really satisfied by their service, and so are my friends who got their stuff at dealwoot after i recommended them...

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
some of these relaunches bring with them an influx of new merchandise which is never what the customers expect. i hope they remain focused on the original product, customer base, and quality service. i wish them luck!

-another world

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I love the new name as I always thought of DealWoot being just a generic gadgets place like dealextreme. I would just like to ask about the shipping fees in regards to Australia because from the sounds of it, it is slightly more expensive while we already have 2 good sites to order from, bamboogaming and ozmodchips. So my question is, how are you going to attempt to gain a foothold in Australia. I am well aware that as an American based buisness, you probably dont care but it is something I would like to know.

timehawk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Truthfully, I've never ordered from them before, but seeing their stock, they do have quite a wide selection.
DealWoot to GamebyGame. Hmm I think the name change is good.

I'm guessing they have good service. Anyone have any comments on their service? (Based on experience of course)

Shebang

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
A new site launch is always exciting (and very likely has been hard work for them).

And of course I`d like to win - my lil' sister would love it - just got her new DSi having upgraded from an old NDS.

Thanks,
shebang

Filler

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Never bought from DealWoot before because of shops that are a little closer to home,
but I have nothing but great things about it.

I don't really like the new name though. Maybe there is a reason behind it but the
name DealWoot was so much better because it immediately told you what the site
would bring. And that is, of course, "w00t what a deal!".

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/Samsung-Galaxy-S22+,Google-Pixel-8a/phones/11762,12219...