France
my first post ... mmmh, how greedy i am
tongue.gif

ekolimits

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey guys! i really want the acekard 2i. I just recently got a dsi and think that its a wonderful system! I would be so happy if you would pick me!!!
biggrin.gif

dobz

Trophies
XP
Country
I see a lot of spam
smileipb2.png

seriously though something contructive for that site would be to use a less plain theme..............
biggrin.gif

Nintendo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I never got a chance to order from them while they were still DealWoot, but I was definitely considering it since they're based in So Cal and shipping would be quick.

I like the new name. I'll probably order from them in the future.
smile.gif

GaciX 69

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Well, I didn't know DealWoot until I started visiting GBAtemp, and although I haven't bought anything from them, I have recommended this site to some friends and they told me that the products are cheap and they arrive fast to Chile. I just hope with the change of name to still being a good store. By the way, I would think in buying a new 16GB microSD from them if I have enough money...

BTW: I think old name was better, but the new name is more serious for a store of that kind...

Grizzly Sigma

Trophies
XP
Country
I think I actually need this, I been broke since I bought the DSi and won't be able to buy an Acekard 2i for a couple of moths. Luck, you pretty lady, please help me!!!!!!!
rolleyes.gif

purplesludge

anyone have any ideas for this space
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Will dealwoot.com link back to them still? I ordered my cyclo from dealwoot and had a great experience with them. I also recommended my friends to buy from them. If I ever get a dsi they will be who I order from.

The name change is cool but I like dealwoot better.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte