What Console Should I Buy?

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Fat PS2 plus Network Adapter plus IDE HDD = Much goodness for years, and years and years!

Vater Unser

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
golden said:
get a good quality gaming pc
Yeah, because those are totally cheap. And fun.
unsure.gif

dilav

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Vater Unser said:
golden said:
get a good quality gaming pc
Yeah, because those are totally cheap. And fun.
unsure.gif

Its not cheap, depending on how good you want it. im not really into it, but most people that play games on pc because there are mods and addons, official or unofficial.

As with a Wii, im not too sure it may be fun, I got one, it was fun for a month, after like 10 games i wanted to play it hasnt been turned on since. Theres also no good game that uses the motion sensor all the way. shooting games and racing game is kinda cool. But games like super mario galaxy where you just shake the controller to spin and stuff, its quite un neccessary. But idk it depends on what you play.

I personally still like my PS2 alot, there is a shit load of games still for it. Xbox was cool for emulation n homebrews like xmugen. 360 didnt really get my attention either, there wasn't anything new besides for the graphics. i still havent got a ps3, because of cost cutting hardware removal, it no longer have 4 usb ports, or supporting ps2 games, memory card slots and stuff, i borrowed my friends for a month. It was quite fun with the psp connection support and a few games like mgs4 and little big planet.

well, idk just telling u what i think..

anyway what kind of games to you play/like?

cocomonk22

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Satirical said:
ZELDA - TWILIGHT PRINCESS
MARIO KART WII
SUPER MARIO GALAXY
FIRE EMBLEM : RADIANT DAWN
THE GODFATHER : BLACKHAND EDITION
SUPER PAPER MARIO
METROID PRIME 3
You forgot Super Smash Bros. Brawl!
lecture.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vrGW1mFT3SQ?si=t0KAnltMZX9bbXDB lol prime musk piss flavor