Cortexfou

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hello,
First, here is the story:
since last July, I use SX OS and only xci offline (no nsp) and my cartridges to play online in official firmware. I also bought games on the eshop and was subscribed online. And what was to happen happened: I am banished now. it lasted a year. Too bad for me, it's well done and I'm not trying to be unbanned because it's impossible but I'm wondering now about what I have to do.

Now, the questions :

I would like to change from SX OS to atmosphere or another one because I will use only nsp now and no more xci. How to do ? is it worth it ? Do I need another dongle ? Will I lose my saves files ? If I convert my xci to nsp, will my updates and dlc installed by the nintendo servers work or do I need to redownload them as nsp ?
Is there a homebrew to update the games or do I have to download nsp ?
can I use update and dlc in nsp with a real cartridge?
If I understand correctly, I am in normal ban. If I connect by being in cfw, can I be super ban?
if I buy a switch and I add my nintendo account on it (to find my subscription and everything, my new console will it be ban too ?

That's all that comes to mind right now. Sorry if it's noob's question or if it has already been asked but I'm a little shocked (although I knew it was going to happen someday ...) and I find it difficult to decide what to do .. .
Thanks to those who will help me

Last edited by Cortexfou,

Mat37

Trophies
XP
Country
France
You can download the latest kosmos package to get atmosphere with sigpatches and all the stuff you need : https://github.com/AtlasNX/Kosmos/releases
You can use your SX dongle to push the SX payload and load hekate from there if you want so no need for another dongle.
Your saves are safe but it's always safer to back them up with edizon/checkpoint.
Your updates and DLCs installed from Nintendo servers will still be there if you convert your XCIs to NSP
To update your games and download DLCs you can use tinfoil or hbgShop, and if you want you can download them on PC and install them manually.
If you get a second switch and link your account to it you SHOULD be safe from a ban.
That's all i know ^^

Reactions: Cortexfou

Mat37

Trophies
XP
Country
France
You can download the latest kosmos package to get atmosphere with sigpatches and all the stuff you need : https://github.com/AtlasNX/Kosmos/releases
You can use your SX dongle to push the SX payload and load hekate from there if you want so no need for another dongle.
Your saves are safe but it's always safer to back them up with edizon/checkpoint.
Your updates and DLCs installed from Nintendo servers will still be there if you convert your XCIs to NSP
To update your games and download DLCs you can use tinfoil or hbgShop, and if you want you can download them on PC and install them manually.
If you get a second switch and link your account to it you SHOULD be safe from a ban.
That's all i know ^^
Edit : I think i can't link you hbgShop or Tinfoil here since it directly allows for piracy
Edit2 : Yes i just replied to myself to edit the message cause apparently i can't properly click on buttons

Last edited by Mat37,
Reactions: Cortexfou

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: How are you @AncientBoi :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: