Hacking What can a hacked Switch potentially do?

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fixed in gbp 2

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

And for the op, buy a nvidia shield to know what the switch can do. The switch is an nvidia shield (with underclocked cpu iirc) harware-wise so just look up on the web what that can do... and the shield is fully unlocked/hacked or whatever... switch could run psx games but i dont think ps2... if ninty wi make the miracle of gc on switch I will be surprised and super happy...

Too bad Super Game Boy 2 was Japan only and really hard to get nowadays.

D

Deleted User

Knowing the developers, what I know about the hardware (not a lot but still enough), and hack history, the first thing will be some kind of basic 1-payload loader regardless of it's public availability (might already have been developed), then Piracy because that is usually easier because you don't need to bypass signatures, homebrew is next, and eventually a Android port since most of the hard work is already done (Nvidia's open source android ports using similar hardware and same CPU making it easier)

MadMageKefka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just expressed my opinion, at no time did I state that they were wrong.
Are you sure about your math?
You ended the previous sentence from the above quote with "...", which kind of implies you being sarcastic, or in disbelief. Even if I was to take the highroad and assume you did not mean that in such a way, you still LITERALLY asked people "are you sure?" Are you REALLY surprised everyone jumped down your throat? lol

As far as telling people they are wrong, I had already said the Wii U did not emulate Wii, but actually contained real system hardware to run it. Posting the comment you did after I said that (Which contained Wii U and Wii in its "emulation list") is what I would call telling me that I'm wrong. Would you disagree?

Last edited by MadMageKefka,
Reactions: TotalInsanity4

QCLasky

Pro cat lover
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
You ended the previous sentence from the above quote with "...", which kind of implies you being sarcastic, or in disbelief. Even if I was to take the highroad and assume you did not mean that in such a way, you still LITERALLY asked people "are you sure?" Are you REALLY surprised everyone jumped down your throat? lol

As far as telling people they are wrong, I had already said the Wii U did not emulate Wii, but actually contained real system hardware to run it. Posting the comment you did after I said that (Which contained Wii U and Wii in its "emulation list") is what I would call telling me that I'm wrong. Would you disagree?

ok ok as you wish, lets stop being offtopic here, this thread isnt to prove who is right or not so this is my last post here. you dont need to quote me again, I already got your póint of view

Last edited by QCLasky,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Hmmm I have a different 2TB drive in my computer that's probably slower... Could swap those