What beats Apple's Air pods?

K3Nv2

Village Idiot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Curious to know from actual pod owners if you regretted your purchase and found some cheapo pairs to be exactly on pair with them. Never really got to try them so I'm curious from actual owners.

LSDMTHC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Air Pods Pro 2nd gen are really nice, I just upgraded from the 1st gens and the ANC is much better than the originals. Or if you like music with a lot of bass check out the Skullcandy Crushers they're awesome.

TomSwitch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Curious to know from actual pod owners if you regretted your purchase and found some cheapo pairs to be exactly on pair with them. Never really got to try them so I'm curious from actual owners.
Apple's is an easy choice if you are already on Apple. For Android it used to have problem and maybe still do, I don't know the latest about that. You need to be careful by making sure you can return it if you don't like it.

Cheap being on par? Nothing is on par. Good alternatives are plenty, being good means they have their own merit, not just trying to look like an Apple product. Those that try to look similar are almost always not going to be good. Good enough is perhaps a possibility depending on who you are.

Reactions: SylverReZ

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi