• Total voters

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm straight, but haven't pursued a relationship in over 12 years. Yes, you read right, YEARS. Why you may ask?

Well, besides the fact that I'm extremely anti-social, eccentric, sarcastic and depressing in real life.....and things I'm not willing to discuss about a previous relationship.....

Let me hang YOUR head over a car battery when it explodes, taking out an eye, breaking your nose. Battery acid scarring your face and eating the enamel off of your teeth so they rot out, making you look like a common street bum. Do that, then tell me if you feel worthy of dating. All I can say is that if I was a girl, I wouldn't go out with damaged goods like me.

At least on a forum, no one has to look at my messed-up face or deal with my attitude directly. Now you know why I never posted a pic of myself. It also should explain why I don't treat males and females any different here.....I may as well be a Vulcan in that respect.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Rayder said:
I'm straight, but haven't pursued a relationship in over 12 years. Yes, you read right, YEARS. Why you may ask?

Well, besides the fact that I'm extremely anti-social, eccentric, sarcastic and depressing in real life.....and things I'm not willing to discuss about a previous relationship.....

Let me hang YOUR head over a car battery when it explodes, taking out an eye, breaking your nose. Battery acid scarring your face and eating the enamel off of your teeth so they rot out, making you look like a common street bum. Do that, then tell me if you feel worthy of dating. All I can say is that if I was a girl, I wouldn't go out with damaged goods like me.

At least on a forum, no one has to look at my messed-up face or deal with my attitude directly. Now you know why I never posted a pic of myself. It also should explain why I don't treat males and females any different here.....I may as well be a Vulcan in that respect.
That was sad very sad. It really makes me want to hug you, no matter what you look like.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rayder said:

Oh, I'm really, really, truly sorry. The disfigurement of the face in a judgmental society like ours is a terrible thing.

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Rayder said:

^ this

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
SignZ said:
Rayder said:

^ this
What, all of it?

@Rayder: I have Vulcan discipline in real life
laugh.gif
I'm so deadpan...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Push it :creep: