What are these guys on?!

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by PettingZoo, Jun 14, 2009.

1. PettingZoo
    OP

PettingZoo yesss

Oct 5, 2008
    in the trap
    Okay, after seeing a thread recently about buying flashcarts cheap irl (Not online) I thought to browse the internets for something like that around my area. And I found this site: http://www.brisbanemodchips.com.au/products.html. These guys are out of their minds, selling AK2's and R4 clones with a 2gb microSD/4gb microSD at $67 and $90/$80. And a DSTT/TTDS with microSD at $90/$100.

These dudes seriously need a reality check O_O.

2. BoxShot

BoxShot Chiyo-chan :3

Dec 18, 2008
    United States
    Middle of the ocean.
    Yes yes they do ... they charge double the price for a ps2 which you can get new for $99. WTF $120 for a ps2 modchip ... $350 for a ps2 with a modchip. $550 for a wii with a modchip wtf. Geez $700 for a new ps3 80gb. $80 to softmod a wii .... must destroy them.

3. Toni Plutonij

Toni Plutonij *has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!

Former Staff
    Dec 22, 2007
    Croatia
    Depths of Nuclear powerplant
    [​IMG]

Unbelievable....I wonder how long that "store" exists, and how long will it exist with prices like those..

4. Agjsdfd

Agjsdfd My title

Apr 18, 2007
    Arctica
    Well they still have the chance of selling.. 1/1000 I gues..
    Alot people have no idea about Flashcarts/Modchips. When they hear or read about it the first time, they go like "MAGICCCCCCC"!

5. Toni Plutonij

Toni Plutonij *has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!

Former Staff
    Dec 22, 2007
    Croatia
    Depths of Nuclear powerplant
    Well, every now and then, someone probably buys from them, but I can't imagine that enough people buy to keep them in business!
    Ah well..Whoever buys from there without researching, gets what they deserve! [​IMG]

6. Badge

Badge Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 25, 2009
    The shop has been open for a good five years now and is still going strong. We just launched a new online store - www.brisbanemodchips.com.au/store , feel free to check it out guys.

I've found that most people prefer to buy from us because we actually have a shop front and that we are real people you can come in and talk to.

7. Memoir

Memoir A Hero to Zero

GBAtemp Patron
    Memoir is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jun 24, 2007
    United States
    Wyoming
    wow... those prices are outrageous, I'm gonna laugh the day they get shut down...