What are these guys on?!

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by PettingZoo, Jun 14, 2009.

Jun 14, 2009

What are these guys on?! by PettingZoo at 7:58 AM (1,057 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. PettingZoo
    OP

Member PettingZoo yesss

Australia
    Okay, after seeing a thread recently about buying flashcarts cheap irl (Not online) I thought to browse the internets for something like that around my area. And I found this site: http://www.brisbanemodchips.com.au/products.html. These guys are out of their minds, selling AK2's and R4 clones with a 2gb microSD/4gb microSD at $67 and $90/$80. And a DSTT/TTDS with microSD at $90/$100.

These dudes seriously need a reality check O_O.

2. BoxShot

Member BoxShot Chiyo-chan :3

United States
    Yes yes they do ... they charge double the price for a ps2 which you can get new for $99. WTF $120 for a ps2 modchip ... $350 for a ps2 with a modchip. $550 for a wii with a modchip wtf. Geez $700 for a new ps3 80gb. $80 to softmod a wii .... must destroy them.

3. Toni Plutonij

Former Staff Toni Plutonij *has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!

Croatia
    [​IMG]

Unbelievable....I wonder how long that "store" exists, and how long will it exist with prices like those..

4. Agjsdfd

Member Agjsdfd My title

Well they still have the chance of selling.. 1/1000 I gues..
    Alot people have no idea about Flashcarts/Modchips. When they hear or read about it the first time, they go like "MAGICCCCCCC"!

5. Toni Plutonij

Former Staff Toni Plutonij *has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!

Croatia
    Well, every now and then, someone probably buys from them, but I can't imagine that enough people buy to keep them in business!
    Ah well..Whoever buys from there without researching, gets what they deserve! [​IMG]

6. Badge

Newcomer Badge Newbie

Australia
    The shop has been open for a good five years now and is still going strong. We just launched a new online store - www.brisbanemodchips.com.au/store , feel free to check it out guys.

I've found that most people prefer to buy from us because we actually have a shop front and that we are real people you can come in and talk to.

7. Memoir

Member Memoir Undeserved

United States
    wow... those prices are outrageous, I'm gonna laugh the day they get shut down...