What are some things introduced during the pandemic that you think should stay after?

Seliph

Best Girl ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, but so are Communists.
The Nazis killed Communists in concentration camps, Hitler was an avowed anti-Communist. Capitalists like Henry Ford supported the Nazis, Capitalists don't support Communists because that would be stupid. This is dumb and not really a debate I want to have here lmao. Go be foolish elsewhere.

I'm invoking Godwin's law.

Last edited by Seliph,

GBAer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The Nazis killed Communists, Hitler was an avowed anti-communist. Capitalists like Henry Ford supported the Nazis. This is dumb and not really a debate I want to have here lmao.
Communists killed millions of innocents and so did the Nazis, so there really isn't much to choose between them.

Seliph

Best Girl ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Communists killed millions of innocents and so did the Nazis, so there really isn't much to choose between them.
Shoo shoo go away I don't want to debate your baby brain.

putting this here but you probably won't watch it and I really don't want to derail this thread further.

Reynardine

Fuchsly
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
For me the nicest thing about the pandemic is that there is a lot less noise everywhere. Less traffic, less airplanes, less people in the streets, less partying in the neighbourhood and so on. I've been more relaxed since the lockdowns started than I've been in years.

Wearing masks (at the least when you are actually sick) should become the accepted norm. If you wore a face mask in public transport in Germany before Covid you were looked at like some sort of leper.

Seliph

Best Girl ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
less partying in the neighbourhood and so on.
At the place I'm going to college the fraternities have parties almost every night (and even during the day) it's been a mess.

Other than that the quiet really has been nice. I guess I didn't really notice it

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Shoo shoo go away I don't want to debate your baby brain.

putting this here but you probably won't watch it and I really don't want to derail this thread further.
The fact that you can reason yourself into thinking that a totalitarian system of government is somehow not responsible for deaths directly resulting from its incompetence or malevolence is quite staggering. There are forests in my country full of rather shallow graves that tell me you're incorrect, and so is this video. The arguments presented are shallow and hand-wave away relevant statistics. So far the only things communism has generated around the world are poverty and famine, but you do you - "next time it will work/it wasn't *real* communism though". I'm also sure that there was a world of difference between Nazi death camps and Soviet gulags. Uyghurs in China are having a whale of a good time in their re-education camps. In any case, this isn't a political thread about the merits and drawbacks of two obsolete systems of government, so I'll leave it at that. This thread is strictly about things introduced during quarantine that we hope will stick around, and let's keep it that way.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    anybody here?
  • P @ PKNate:
    nope
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fun fact: 7 years by lukas graham, supermassive black hole by muse, and megalomania all have the same bpm
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    girls just wanna have fun and renai circulation also share the same tempo as the few i said before
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, megalomania the live a live song?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wait no, megalovania*
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    my bad
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't forgive you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The nerve of that guy, gosh.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah expecting me to forgive gtfo
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    But how could the Dr have known you didn't want to be circumcized?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He didn't you just wanted your dick to be fondled
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Watching dune 2 it's eh
    Dune one sucked
    The original with Patrick Stewart was Great
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A sexual psycopath that love pain where have I heard that before
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In your high school diary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No but your wife let's me read her diary the word psychopath comes up more than sexual
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol stremio hogging all of my tvs on board ram
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just download more Ram to it, or setup Raid666 on it.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Morning
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Morning