Hacking what am i missing?

sirhc6

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ok so after wasting dvds i finally made a wbsomething something partition on an external HDD.

then after trying wiiflow out (using 249) skate it and new super mario bros works without doing anything...

i put final fantasy on, it starts up fine but than its just the loading screen flashing "loading" on and off... (boot loop?)

am i missing something like how we used to patch games for gamma 0.1? is there something i can do to get this to work?

thanks in advance!!

sirhc6

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
pleease anyone!

search isnt working!

what do people do when a game isnt working on usb loader!?

i used wii backup manager, which im pretty sure automatically scrubbs the games... iv messed with the settings in wiiflow too!

heelp please:)!

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
its only been like three hours, why are you in such a rush to pirate?

we need details foo.

sirhc6

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
uhh just wanna get the game workinn
smile.gif

and i have a wii, with hbc, neogamma 7, wiiflow (on 249, doesnt work on 222 as i guess i dont have 222 installed), and other games like 007, nsmb, skate it are working

and a comp with wii back up manager 0.3.0 beta 4

thankss

edit**

also boot mii ( i think boot2 idk though, i did a nand backup tho), and preloader .29(homebrew channel button doesnt work cuz i updated it and they changed the name or something)

Covarr

Sentient Cash Register
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Which FF game are you trying to play? I assume either FFCC: Echoes of Time, or the Japanese release of FFCC: Crystal Bearers, right?

sirhc6

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
yes, does not help, also tried blocking something reload, and iv probobly tried close to every combination of the settings possible
smile.gif

Posts merged

is that a wad?, and am i okay to install that on top of everything i have?

dronefire

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Which USB loader are you loading the game from? If NSMB works, I'm assuming it's fairly up to date... have you tried a different usb loader program? I had issues with GX at first and started using configurable USB loader and haven't really had issues since. It might be worth a shot, other than what was already mentioned, I can't think of anything else off hand.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: