Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Slimmmmmm said:
Also if you want a GUI

A pole dancing cow with skills to code made one --> http://code.google.com/p/qtwitgui/
It doesn't have as many options, but I think it should do you (can't remember the options)
You need .dlls for that but they are on the downloads page too.
Uhh, as far as I know, QTWitGui can't use the verify command? But it's not that hard to use the Commandline. Install, open CMD and type:
CODEwit -vv verify
Should do the job.

PPSainity

Blinded by Science
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you find that your fair use backup copy of Metroid Other M, a game you own
wink.gif
still won't play even though the backup has been verified as a good burn the problem may lie with your Wii's laser strength. I've been having the same trouble and determined that the laser in my Wii was set at too low of a strength to properly read dual-layer backup media. The fix is to open up your Wii and adjust the pot(entiometer) screw that controls the strength of the laser. You will need a tri-tip screwdriver to open the Wii, and a multi-meter to adjust the pot from the factory set 800-700 ohms to 600-500 ohms.

You can Google for a guide to open the Wii, but here is a guide that helped me concerning the pot tweak itself - thanks to the original author, I don't know who they are though.

-[]D

elias1234567

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
PPSainity said:
If you find that your fair use backup copy of Metroid Other M, a game you own
wink.gif
still won't play even though the backup has been verified as a good burn the problem may lie with your Wii's laser strength. I've been having the same trouble and determined that the laser in my Wii was set at too low of a strength to properly read dual-layer backup media. The fix is to open up your Wii and adjust the pot(entiometer) screw that controls the strength of the laser. You will need a tri-tip screwdriver to open the Wii, and a multi-meter to adjust the pot from the factory set 800-700 ohms to 600-500 ohms.

You can Google for a guide to open the Wii, but here is a guide that helped me concerning the pot tweak itself - thanks to the original author, I don't know who they are though.

-[]D

wow, that sounds dangerous but it might come down to it, thanks
smile.gif

QUOTE(Trace_hunter @ Sep 8 2010, 12:53 PM) use a DVD-R

90% of DVD+Rs don't work

despite what you say...

dude, dvd+R's are BIGGER, BETTER, and overall BETTER
tongue.gif
than dvd-R

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat