Homebrew WELP I'M SCREWED

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
at this point with the switch out its pointless to add even more of nintendonts "stability" to the 3ds ... its not adding anything ... only removing more ways for us to use the hardware we paid for the way WE want to use it ... im on 11.3 and i have a9lh+luma and i plan to keep it that way for the forseeable future as everything i use my 3ds for works just fine with it as it is lol
Actually it added oot3d speedup

D

Deleted User

i have a9lh+luma and i plan to keep it that way for the forseeable future as everything i use my 3ds for works just fine with it as it is lol
Until sighaxmasterrace happens,then people will force you to switch from a9lh to sighax if you ever need help here on this site.

Last edited by ,

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
="Ominous66521, post: 7235017, member: 382719"][QUOTE="Crimson-Fyre, post: 7234568, member: 414108" i have a9lh+luma and i plan to keep it that way for the forseeable future as everything i use my 3ds for works just fine with it as it is lol
Until sighaxmasterrace happens,then people will force you to switch from a9lh to sighax if you ever need help here on this site.[/QUOTE]
gud quote

dubbz82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Until sighaxmasterrace happens,then people will force you to switch from a9lh to sighax if you ever need help here on this site.

Yeah, because people weren't posting in the rxTools thread for over a year after it should have died. Honestly the jump to sighax will probably be less significant, because there will be significantly less chance of a9lh being patched out.

D

Deleted User

Yeah, because people weren't posting in the rxTools thread for over a year after it should have died. Honestly the jump to sighax will probably be less significant, because there will be significantly less chance of a9lh being patched out.
Will see once it comes out,it's probably going to be otpless to install so it will be significant to noobs perhaps.For someone to switch from a9lh to sighax it would be to bypass the 100 title limit or other features that could be available later on.

goldensun87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You don't have to stay on 11.2 out of paranoia...
Well, if I had known that downgrading was possible again on 11.3, I would've updated, but it is too late for that now. In any case, I don't need online, so on 11.2 I will stay until more exploits crop up.

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't worry I'm a Profit and I will tell you what to do

1. Sell the 3DS that you have, use the profits to buy another 3DS that's on a lower firmware
2. ???
3. Profit

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Well, if I had known that downgrading was possible again on 11.3, I would've updated, but it is too late for that now. In any case, I don't need online, so on 11.2 I will stay until more exploits crop up.
What do you mean "more exploits"? You can already install a9lh which is all anybody really cares about. You will never see anything new specifically for 11.2.

goldensun87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What do you mean "more exploits"? You can already install a9lh which is all anybody really cares about. You will never see anything new specifically for 11.2.
What I mean is, atm, 11.4 has no exploits to enable installing CFW, so, I do not want to be on a patched firmware because I don't want to be left with no option in case I do something wrong and end up losing A9LH.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-