Gaming Welcome Back Package Extended

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
The Welcome Back package was pulled what is considered prematurely on July 3rd at midnight, when users were lead to believe that they would have until midnight July 4th to redeem and download their games. After an amazing number of disappointed messages (I guess it takes a long time for some people to get down to business), Sony has reopened the Welcome Back package until 9am tomorrow (July 4th, 2011).

Playstation Facebook Post w/ Info

For any wondering, you have about nine hours as of this post to get your games if you haven't gotten them yet.

Edit: For anyone wondering, you are long out of time as of this edit.

syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Joe88 said:
why the heck did so many people wait to the last second???
they were probably procrastinating figuring oh ill wait til everyone else has downloaded it so the downloads will be faster. lol
I downloaded my games the moment they were available.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
No idea. My bro redeemed our free games the day the Welcome Back package was available. I even went ahead and got my free Welcome Back games on my PSP last night, as I had just gained PSN access with my new CFW. Of course, I could have gotten them anyways. :3

I don't get why some people are angry because they waited 30 days and then thought, "oh yeah, free games!"

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
SO DUMB. You can only get your Welcome Back package through means of a PS3. Sony still has not learned its lesson. I only have Media Go, which you cannot renew your password with because the PSN Account page is still down. When will Sony learn customer service?

whendarknessfall

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And in related news, Japan will reopen it's PlayStation Store on July 6! Japan's Welcome Back Package goes live and includes one free month of PlayStation Plus, 30 days of ToroStation and up to four games.

PlayStation 3 (pick two from the list):
The Last Guy
LocoRoco Cocoreccho!
Wipeout HD
Echochrome
Hustler Kings

PSP (pick two from the list):
What Did I Do To Deserve This, My Lord!? 2
LittleBigPlanet
LocoRoco: Midnight Carnival
Everybody’s Stress Buster
Patapon 2

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
haven't dowloaded mine and i guess i won't because i'm too tired and my ps3 isn't even hooked up. screw dat.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its until july 5th 9am pst

bunch of other sites say it and just checked its still up in the US store but has been removed in the UK store

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: both of which work well in potplayer