1. godreborn

OP godreborn GBAtemp Guru

United States
    I got the animal crossing switch today, and I've transferred all user and saved data. however, upon looking at my saved data, there's one with three question marks and a question mark for the image tile. I have no idea what it is. redownloading from cloud didn't do anything. I don't have any games installed presently, but could that be the reason it's not showing any info? do some games require data be installed to show saved data information? I'm tempted to delete it from cloud and the system, but I'm afraid it might be important. I would try to figure out what game it is is, but I have 100 games, so it may be nearly impossible to do that unless I had saved data for every game, which I don't. and, even then, I don't know if I could do anything to fix it. I called Nintendo, and they told me to redownload all of my games to see if the missing data appears. I haven't done that yet, but I plan to in a few hours.

2. godreborn

OP godreborn GBAtemp Guru

United States
    nm. I figured it out. it was poi's saved data (the weird bootleg or whatever I have). it's not North American region, so it had no idea what game it was. I just inserted the cart, then deleted the metadata to the game itself while retaining it for the saved data (remains even if game metadata is deleted). I'm glad I thought of that. :D

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Problem, Switch, Weird