Hacking Weird iTouch DS problem.

Mr.Tea

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi folks.

I'm having a weird problem with my iTouch DS with two games, namely Pokemon Black and White.

The game works perfectly but I cannot get it to boot whenever I use cheat codes.

I've tried the same ROM and the same cheat code (to move faster) in an Emulator and both work fine, so I'm guessing its an iTouch issue.

Whenever I set cheat codes to "Always on" or "instant" (a button press activation), the game freezes at a black screen after the iTouch loading screen. This is regardless of whether or not I've actually selected any cheat codes to use.

I'm using firmware 3.9, not 3.9a as it seems to hang indefinitely when creative a game save file for any new Roms. I have however formatted and used both several times in various combinations of no save, existing save etc and the games just refuse to boot with "cheats activated".

The game DOES boot in "download" mode instead of normal, but the cheat (fast movement) doesn't work in this mode.

Anyone any suggestions on what the hell I can do?

Thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/_4oRbWv0veA?si=rOKCuNsE0oUCvEwa