Hacking Weird error

evileng

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
A long time ago i got a dsl. the dsl worked fore more than two years, but then the R-key stopped working. I sent the dsl to fix, but i never got it baack, i thought it was an error with the post.
Anyway, when it stopped working i bought a dsi and a acekard 2i. It worked perfectly until the 1.4 version came out, of course. I looked it up on google and found the fix. However, i did not have a dsl then, so i couldn't fix it.

A couple of months later without any play on a nds
frown.gif
i got my dsl back that had disappeared earlier. Turns out it was something worng with the e-mail they sent so i didn't get it. It was something wrong with my dsl however, i couldnt play any games on my m3ds real. (This is not the reason im wirting this topic) When i realised i couldnt play games on it i ran the dsi-fix. When i put the acekard in the dsi, the danny phantom icon appeared and i got happy
smile.gif
. And now to the error: When i played "danny phantom" the same message appears:
An error has occured. Press and hold the POWER button to turn the system off. Please refer to the Nintendo DSi Operations Manual for details.

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Thanks for any help!
(Im going away soon so please help me quick.)

matt32724

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you try it again? That happens to me sometimes too. Try shutting the power off, turning it back on, and selecting the acekard again.

evileng

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for response!
smile.gif

Sadly, yes i have. Have tried over a thousands time. Still not working
frown.gif

EDIT: Thanks for response again, think i have tried that before too, but i did it now and it didnt work
frown.gif

evileng

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks again for response.
smile.gif

I cleaned it gently but it still doesnt work
frown.gif
. Also, so you know it works on my dsl (But i cant play anything) so i dont think its problem with the card.

However if it is, couldn't i just buy a new acekard?

scrtmstr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
hmm I don't know if this is safe, but the best thing would be to reflash it. While you were updating, it might have been the case that not everything got installed.

I don't know if it's safe to do so. Maybe somebody else can confirm that it's safe and won't brick your card (make it useless)
EDIT: tk beat me to it
frown.gif

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If you want to play Danny Phantom and the Acekard is giving you an issue because that's what it's been patched with, try a Danny Phantom ROM from a different region. Also try editing the header and changing the game ID.

evileng

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks again.
smile.gif

tk_saturn: What does unbricking means? Also i dont get the tutorial.
As for your second reply, im sorry if it were not clear, but it was my acekard that didnt work.
frown.gif

scrtmstr: I have used the fix 3 times now, sorry i didn't metion that earlier.
frown.gif

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Lets say your Acekard is bricked because it's firmware has been corrupted. If you insert it into a DS Lite or DSi, it doesn't work. Contained in the firmware archive, there are 2 files; one has DSL in the extension and the other has DSi in the extension.

The DSL file can be launched on any flashcart, because it doesn't update the cart you run it on. Run the file using any flashcart, when it asks you to eject your flashcart do so, then insert your bricked flashcart. It will then perform the update on the bricked Acekard, even though it can't boot, hence it should 'unbrick' the Acekard.

Bricked means a device which is as useful as a bricked, and was normally caused by the user.

evileng

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks.
smile.gif

Okay, im not sure i got that right, but i tried.
Here is what i did: I put the dsl file on my m3ds and put the m3ds in my dsl. I ran the file, took out the card and put in the acekard. The update ran fine, but still not working
frown.gif

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Try running the language update from the Acekard website. Then try it in your DSi, then try the Danny Phantom fix again.

Have you tried the paper trick?

RandomFox$&

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I think your problem is to do with the update file because the ak update file from the acekard website says it's for US or EUR dsi's. So you might have a dsi that's not US or EUR like my dsi is AUS for australian. So my dsi firmware is not V1.3U, V1.3E or V1.4J it is V1.3A. So I'm not sure what to do. I've used the update file from gbatemps noob guide to setting up your acekard even though I haven't updated my dsi.

So what dsi version/system do you have? eg: V1.4U

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)